Woods Bh-90x on a kioti rx6010

/ Woods Bh-90x on a kioti rx6010 #1  

rigrider08

Had a quick question. I have an opportunity to purchase a woods bh-90x with thumb from a neighbor. They have it mounted on a kubota m7040 with cab. I contacted. Woods about a subframe and was informed they don't have one for the rx6010. Does anyone know of a 3 rd party subframe that would work? Thanks in advance.

/ Woods Bh-90x on a kioti rx6010 #2  
If Woods doesn't make a subframe, you won't find one anywhere else to marry that tractor to a Woods hoe. As the RX6010 is a very new tractor model, in due time Woods will probably have a 4 point subframe kit to fit it.

/ Woods Bh-90x on a kioti rx6010 #3  
Oh that stinks. I would hope Woods would make one soon. The KB2485 looks just goofy on the back of an RX6010. It is just too small for that tractor.

/ Woods Bh-90x on a kioti rx6010 #4  
The frame on/off the kubota can surely be modified to fit your RX6010. Most frames for backhoes consist of two large frame rail running lengthwise under tractor, with mounting points. you would have to have a good fabricator reposition mounting points, and consult Kioti on the best mounting points. I've seen a few excellent home build mounting frames here, so do a search. One fellow put a impressive Bradco 611 hoe onto his NH TC55. Very professional job. It will fit, you'll just have to roll up your sleeves and make it happen.