Tractor Sizing Bit the bullet yesterday on upgrade!

/ Bit the bullet yesterday on upgrade! #1  

Kioti Tom

Gold Member
Industry, Pa- - 5 mi. north of Ohio River
Tractor
Kioti DS4510, Ford '48 8N, Ford '53 Jubilee, Power King 1614
Well I did it. I ordered my new tractor yesterday. Trading in my Kioti DS3510 for a DS4510. I have found that I needed more lift and curlback power than what I had. Since I retired, I have been busy as a bee using the tractor for my brothers, son, friends and lastly myself. By the way, old tractor and new tractor pics will be forthcoming when it arrives at the dealers.
The new one will still come with a FEL. It will also give me a little bit more room on the t operator platform. I am so excited to get that new tractor smell again. Hope it will last. I can't afford another trade in.:) Will give update as soon at I get the tractor.

Cheers all:thumbsup:
Tom

Last edited:
   / Bit the bullet yesterday on upgrade! #2  
Congratulations on your new tractor. I will look forward to your pics and any comments on what big differences you find between old and new.
:tractor: :cool2: :applause:

/ Bit the bullet yesterday on upgrade! #3  
I did the same thing, from a CK30 to a Dk40...big difference in loader capacity and I have never once regretted that decision.

/ Bit the bullet yesterday on upgrade! #4  
I'm sure you'll be happy with the DS4510. Powerful enough but not too big for those tight places .

Last edited:
   / Bit the bullet yesterday on upgrade! #5  
Well I did it. I ordered my new tractor yesterday. Trading in my Kioti DS3510 for a DS4510. I have found that I needed more lift and curlback power than what I had. Since I retired, I have been busy as a bee using the tractor for my brothers, son, friends and lastly myself. By the way, old tractor and new tractor pics will be forthcoming when it arrives at the dealers.
The new one will still come with a FEL. It will also give me a little bit more room on the t operator platform. I am so excited to get that new tractor smell again. Hope it will last. I can't afford another trade in.:) Will give update as soon at I get the tractor.

Cheers all:thumbsup:
Tom
Congratulations. It's always a goooood feeling. Isn't that the way it always happens, though? You always wind up wishing you had purchased the bigger tractor? been there done that. Enjoy it. That is one nice machine :thumbsup:

/ Bit the bullet yesterday on upgrade!
Got the word today, the tractor will arrive late next week. They have a full load of tractor, implements and a couple of utility vehicles coming in and the tractor is mine. got the word from the owners daughter today when i went to pick up a part to replace a part I broke on the 3510. NOw the hard part. Waiting.:D

/ Bit the bullet yesterday on upgrade! #7  
Congratulations on the new tractor.

/ Bit the bullet yesterday on upgrade! #8  
Congratulations. Here's wishing you many enjoyable and productive hours of Seat Time.

Loaded up the DS 3510 this afternoon and got it ready to go trade it in tomorrow. Will be leaving early in the AM to get to the dealers when he opens. Have to get back as I have a Dr's appt in the afternoon. Here are a few shots of the DS3510 ready to go. Will post some of the DS4510 when I get to the dealers and pick it up and take pics. I had stopped by on saturday and they were prepping it for me. AAAAHHHH That New tractor smell....heady, ain't it.....

Attachments

• DS3510 leaving 001.jpg
    DS3510 leaving 001.jpg
    1,010.8 KB · Views: 337
  • DS3510 leaving 002.jpg
    DS3510 leaving 002.jpg
    612.7 KB · Views: 198
  • DS3510 leaving 003.jpg
    DS3510 leaving 003.jpg
    1,006.4 KB · Views: 289
  • DS3510 leaving 004.jpg
    DS3510 leaving 004.jpg
    907 KB · Views: 242
I brought my new Kioti DS4510 home. I had to stop at the hanger (I volunteer at Air Heritage, Inc, Beaver Falls, PA) to get my camera. I was using it on my project there and it was in my toolbox. These shot of it on the trailer means I do have it. Remember, no pics, it did not happen. LOL. Took it off yesterday and what a sweet machine. DS4510 coming home 001.jpgDS4510 coming home 002.jpgDS4510 coming home 003.jpgDS4510 coming home 004.jpg