Have to say it,s always great buying experience at Michigan Iron & Equipment !!

/ Have to say it,s always great buying experience at Michigan Iron & Equipment !! #1  

coobie

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1100c, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .
My lovely wife and I headed north last friday to buy a few implements for our property.The doors opened at 8:30 am at Michigan Iron & equipment to the smell of fresh coffee and home made cookies,YUM YUM.We ended up buying a 73 inch koiti 3 pt tiller and befco 3 pt land plane/grader.Have to say it,s always a great buying experience dealing with Bob,Denise and Tony.Thanks again Michigan Iron.coobie

Last edited:
   / Have to say it,s always great buying experience at Michigan Iron & Equipment !! #2  
Re: Have to say it,s always great buying experience at Michigan Iron & Equipment !!

I don't think i've read anything negative about MIE. We soooooo need a dealer like that around here.

/ Have to say it,s always great buying experience at Michigan Iron & Equipment !! #3  
Re: Have to say it,s always great buying experience at Michigan Iron & Equipment !!

I don't think i've read anything negative about MIE. We soooooo need a dealer like that around here.

I seem to remember reading great things about a dealer in the eastern townships region, where in Quebec are you?

/ Have to say it,s always great buying experience at Michigan Iron & Equipment !! #4  

I seem to remember reading great things about a dealer in the eastern townships region, where in Quebec are you?

I'm from the little town of La Tuque, which is 1.5 hr north of 3 rivers. I bought my CK30 From Payeur in the easter townships region, great people to work with, but.... 4hr drive. The other closest dealer is 2hrs away, we bought our DK45SEC from that dealer, but thats another story.

/ Have to say it,s always great buying experience at Michigan Iron & Equipment !! #5  

After studying up one all the various tractor owners forums right here on TBN boiling down the stats for the tractors I decided I wanted my purchase choice to consider a Kioti. I just happened to pick Michigan Iron from an internet list for closest dealers to select as a potential dealer and supplier. Boy did I ever hit the bullseye with that selection'. They have been excellent. If I ever buy another tractor I would be returning to Michigan Iron in a heart beat.

rimshot

/ Have to say it,s always great buying experience at Michigan Iron & Equipment !! #6  

I am going to be buying a DS4110SE from MIE. They have been great. I am getting the new tractor because I have a extensive habitat development plan that I am working on my 30 acres. My International 444 2WD is not cutting it in my sandy soil. That was a big concern. Bob said he did not want to sell me the tractor if it was not going to meet my needs. He brought one to my house (1 1/2 hrs) to try on my property. Needless to say the machine is great, did everything I wanted it to do with no problem and we made the deal. I was recommended by my friend Josh61513 who is also a very satisfied customer.

Great forum...first post

/ Have to say it,s always great buying experience at Michigan Iron & Equipment !! #7  

Welcome to TBN and the pack.

/ Have to say it,s always great buying experience at Michigan Iron & Equipment !! #8  

I agree, I've bought a backhoe, grapple bucket and rear remote kit from MIE, and drove several hours from Ontario to deal with them, great prices and even better customer service, which is non-existent at my local dealer.

/ Have to say it,s always great buying experience at Michigan Iron & Equipment !! #9  

I agree, I've bought a backhoe, grapple bucket and rear remote kit from MIE, and drove several hours from Ontario to deal with them, great prices and even better customer service, which is non-existent at my local dealer.

What part of Ontario are you in? My dealer is great.

/ Have to say it,s always great buying experience at Michigan Iron & Equipment !! #10  

What was your experience crossing back at the border.