What air pressure shoud I run in my Kioti CK27 tires?

/ What air pressure shoud I run in my Kioti CK27 tires? #1  

Looking4new

Tractor
2012 Kioti CK27HST w/cab
My new CK27 has Industrial tires, the rears are loaded with beet juice.

Question 1; What air pressure should I be running?
Question 2; One of the rears is leaking juice. How do I stop this?

/ What air pressure shoud I run in my Kioti CK27 tires? #2  
1) Read the sidewall of your tire for maximum cold inflation. You'll want it lower for a better ride (less bounce), but not low enough to break the bead...I'd suggest starting at 2/3rds the maximum cold inflation pressure and adjust if necessary.
2) If it's the valve core leaking, replace it. If it's the stem itself...might be replaceable, some are. If it's leaking at the rim, that's a problem. Are you losing air pressure too?

By the way, if your dealer or a dealer filled the tires, I suggest you contact them before doing anything yourself.

/ What air pressure shoud I run in my Kioti CK27 tires?
Yes I am losing air in the one that is leaking. Yesterday I had 23lbs in one and 15lbs in the leaker. I bumped the leaker back up to 23lbs.
I will call the dealer on Tuesday. (Monday is a holiday up here.)

/ What air pressure shoud I run in my Kioti CK27 tires? #4  
Did you check to see if the valve stem is tight, not the valve core but the stem. It has a two piece that unscrews in the middle that was likely removed to fill the tires. They may not have tightened it back up. Just take a set of pliers and lightly turn it clockwise. Soap bubble will tell you where it is leaking if you place the stem on top of the tire or if it is overfilled a bit, you should be able to see liquid seeping out.

/ What air pressure shoud I run in my Kioti CK27 tires? #5  
Hi Looking4new, I don't mean any sort of hijack to your thread, but I've a similiar question that relates to yours and maybe we can both get an answer.

Roy, What does someone do if their tires don't have the "recommended" air inflation posted on their tires? Perhaps Looking4new is like me - my tires don't state that information; neither is it to be found in the service/operator manual. I've simple been watching my tread pattern to ensure that it gives a flush fitment. But, like Looking4new, I'd sure like to know the proper inflation pressure also! I loaded mine myself with plain water because I have no fears of freezing here, but I've often wondered - after - what should my proper pressure be? Info on my tires follows -- Rears = 12-16.5, HUNG-A, 6 PR Nylon, Load Range C, HS610, Tubeless, Made in Korea...Fronts = 23x8.50-12, 4 PR Nylon, Load range B, all other info is same as rears. Any ideas you might have would be better than the none that I've got.
Thanks, Greg

/ What air pressure shoud I run in my Kioti CK27 tires? #6  
Roy, What does someone do if their tires don't have the "recommended" air inflation posted on their tires?

I don't think I've ever seen a tire without certain information (manufacturer, size, number of plys, maximum air pressure (cold)) embossed on the sidewall. It's possible the tires or wheels had been swapped (reversed if turfs, side to side if R1's or R-4's). If that is the case, the information might be on the inner sidewall, so take a look.
If you can't find anything, call your local dealer that sells your brand of tractor. They'll give you a recommendation. Or ask here on TBN (in your tractor brand's Owning/Operating forum...TYM, in your case).

That said, I'm running 41x14x20 turfs (filled) and I keep the pressure at 18 PSI for the rears. I keep the fronts at 30 for loader work.

/ What air pressure shoud I run in my Kioti CK27 tires? #7  
Thanks for the reply Roy. I'll crawl around and try to look at the inner-side of the tires to see if'n the inflation pressure is there vice the outsides...but, these are Korean made tires and I didn't see any postings on the outsides. I'm gonna guess that it won't be on the insides either, but after I check then I'll know for sure! I have posted in the TYM section, with no answers; and as for dealers and help? Please don't make me chuckle. They only seem to exist on the east coast. My luck! Greg

/ What air pressure shoud I run in my Kioti CK27 tires? #8  
I think I ran 20 in the rear of the Bobcat CT235 I had. The fronts varied by what I was doing, max pressure for FEL work.

/ What air pressure shoud I run in my Kioti CK27 tires? #9  
I think I ran 20 in the rear of the Bobcat CT235 I had. The fronts varied by what I was doing, max pressure for FEL work.

I have a CK30 I think it's 30 in rear 45 in front.