DS4110HS - on the way

/ DS4110HS - on the way #1  

dan229

Hello All,

I have lurked on this site for probably a year plus at this point trying to figure out what flavor of tractor to buy to replace the old TO35 I have getting by with.

A couple of things really stuck with me in my search and the main one was find a dealer you were comfortable with and buy what they are selling (within reason of course).

Kioti was one of the brands local to me and the dealer (so far) was very friendly, answered all my questions, let me drive the tractors around the lot all I wanted to without watching over me - told me to basically do whatever I wanted to do with the machine and come find him if I had any questions.

I had a budget I needed to stick to and I wanted the most tractor I could get for the budget I had. I had a hard ceiling of 17.5 on the budget and I signed the papers today for a new DS4110HS.

It is a basic tractor (which I like) but you can go from forward to reverse with the shuttle without the clutch which is something I didn't think I would be able to get in my budget for that size of machine. In my view, I think that is a pretty good value and it will have loaded rear tires and FEL for a few hundred under my budget.

I couldn't really justify any extra stuff at this point coming from the 1955 TO35 so maybe on down the road I'll have a use for extra hydro lines or something but for now I went with the basic setup and only added the extra weight of loaded tires and the loader.

It won't get here until Saturday as they need to prep it and install the loader.

I'm already really looking forward to my new best friends arrival as I am really ready for some power steering and strong arms to assist the aging back :thumbsup:

I have read that if there are no pictures it didn't happen so here she is in the parking lot of the dealer.

Kioti1.JPGKioti2.jpg

/ DS4110HS - on the way #2  
Congratulations.That's a fine tractor at a great price.
After 300 hours my DS continues to be a delight to ride.

/ DS4110HS - on the way #3  
Very Nice, These new tractors are really well defined,fit,finish and all, Enjoy the tractor !!

From CT

/ DS4110HS - on the way #4  
Congratulations on your new tractor. :applause:
You must have been lurking for awhile to know to post pics of it. :laughing:
Have many safe and happy hours in the seat. :tractor: :cool2:

/ DS4110HS - on the way #6  
DS4510 coming home 003.jpg3rd function locations DS4510 001.jpg:welcome: to TBN as a contributing member. You will really like your DS4110. I have the DS4510 manual shift. The only reason I went with the 45 was I could afford it with the tradein. The DS4110 was what I was looking at. AAAHHH that new tractor smell. Hard to beat.

Good luck with your new tractor.

Tom

/ DS4110HS - on the way
Apparently I have been lurking a lot longer than I remembered. I joined the forum in July of 09! I will have to do better than one post every 3 years :laughing:

Congratulations on your new tractor. :applause:
You must have been lurking for awhile to know to post pics of it. :laughing:
Have many safe and happy hours in the seat. :tractor: :cool2:

/ DS4110HS - on the way #8  
The new Kiotis have the styling of a sleek European race car. Very nice. I hope you have many years of happy tractoring with it.

/ DS4110HS - on the way #9  
Congratulations. That tractor is the single best bang for the buck going. Good luck and have fun.

You can look into installing rear remotes yourself when the need arises. If the prices for the DS kits are the same as for the DK they would cost about $350. VERY useful.

/ DS4110HS - on the way #10  
Yeowzers, she's a beauty.

Does the entire hood/front clip swing up? Or do the sides come off after the top part swings up?

Tractor on.