Bobcat rebranded tractor discontinued?

/ Bobcat rebranded tractor discontinued? #31  
Seriously!!! :laughing: You might have paid a few thousand more, but all the extras like more lift capacity on the FEL and 3pt and features like telescopic link ends, sway bars, SSQA, rubber floor, cruise control ... etc. Plus you got the 4 year warranty to boot... Oh wait, no sorry, I've got the CK35 and L3400 mixed up again. Well at least you still got to pay more. Who's laughing now?

In the states there is no difference to speka of on the price of a Kubota L3200 or a Kioti Ck30. You can get telescopic lift arms on a Kubota as a option or throw on quick hitch on it and never need the telescopic arms. There is a guy making telescopic stabilize rs for them too. The Kioti only lifts about 100lbs more than a L series but once you get up to a Dk the Kubota lifts 900lbs more. I liked my Bobcat but I love my Kubota.

/ Bobcat rebranded tractor discontinued? #32  
In the states there is no difference to speka of on the price of a Kubota L3200 or a Kioti Ck30. You can get telescopic lift arms on a Kubota as a option or throw on quick hitch on it and never need the telescopic arms. There is a guy making telescopic stabilize rs for them too. The Kioti only lifts about 100lbs more than a L series but once you get up to a Dk the Kubota lifts 900lbs more. I liked my Bobcat but I love my Kubota.

Ya, I know, you've told me this in a few threads now. Not sure if it's in your area or mine, but there certainly is a price difference around me. Since you mention the Grand L line, are they the same price as a CK30 in your neck of the woods? Even if the prices are the same on the standard L, the long list of features that one orange tractor has that the other doesn't stays the same. I'm assuming that the extra 900lbs you're taking about is for the Deluxe L series and on the 3pt. It's funny that you typed DK because that is the line of Kioti tractor that is used to compare more directly to the LXX40 line, and you'll find that 900lbs vanishes pretty fast. In fact, I'd put my DK45 in the field next to your L4240 ANY day, well except the who paid more fight.

My intent was not to hijack this Bobcat thread by having a pissing match between Kioti and Kubota, I was simply responding to a fairly ignorant comment from another poster. He had his A $ $ handed to him and decided to back out with cute little pictures. I think he chose the wrong one, this one was more suited. :whiteflag:

/ Bobcat rebranded tractor discontinued? #33  
Ya, I know, you've told me this in a few threads now. Not sure if it's in your area or mine, but there certainly is a price difference around me. Since you mention the Grand L line, are they the same price as a CK30 in your neck of the woods? Even if the prices are the same on the standard L, the long list of features that one orange tractor has that the other doesn't stays the same. I'm assuming that the extra 900lbs you're taking about is for the Deluxe L series and on the 3pt. It's funny that you typed DK because that is the line of Kioti tractor that is used to compare more directly to the LXX40 line, and you'll find that 900lbs vanishes pretty fast. In fact, I'd put my DK45 in the field next to your L4240 ANY day, well except the who paid more fight.

My intent was not to hijack this Bobcat thread by having a pissing match between Kioti and Kubota, I was simply responding to a fairly ignorant comment from another poster. He had his A $ $ handed to him and decided to back out with cute little pictures. I think he chose the wrong one, this one was more suited. :whiteflag:

I thought I gave a link before where BoonDoc got price on a CK30 and L3200 and I think they were with in a $100. A L3240 with the 724 loader would probably be around $21600. Kubota uses 2 external cylinders on the 3PH on the L40 so it should lift alot. To bad you are so far away or we could do a friendly comparison.

/ Bobcat rebranded tractor discontinued? #34  
I thought I gave a link before where BoonDoc got price on a CK30 and L3200 and I think they were with in a $100. A L3240 with the 724 loader would probably be around $21600. Kubota uses 2 external cylinders on the 3PH on the L40 so it should lift alot. To bad you are so far away or we could do a friendly comparison.

I can't argue that somebody got a quote that was close between them, but I think typically, there's a few thousand dollars difference, but maybe that's just in my area. For these tractors, you need to line the CK's (or CT2XX) series up with the standard L and the DK's (CT 3/4XX) with the Grand L. They don't line up exactly, and I don't think that's an accident.

Kubota includes something with every tractor that Kioti/Daedong can't, a brand. It's VERY expensive and time consuming to build a brand which is why I'm saddened to see Bobcat drop CUTs, they took the Daedong tractor and gave it an instant brand. I do think Kioti is offering more for the money than many other colors because they need to build a brand. You could say the same thing about Kia or Hyundai, they offer very good cars at a less expensive price with a longer warranty. They need to go from being a joke (Hyundai pony in the 80's) to equals with Toyota, Honda, GM etc. There's no difference with Kioti in my mind, except they're not having as much success doing it.

I think it would be fun and interesting to line a L4240 up with a Kioti DK45. I bet we could surprise each other with some of the features they each have. I do like Kubota and it would probably be the leading contender if I ran from Kioti, but when I was shopping I found I either had to pay WAY more for a Kubota with the same features, or get WAY less of a tractor (IMHO) in the price I was willing to pay. The day money stops being a consideration, I'll be bringing home a L5740 with HST+, until then, I'm a pretty happy camper with my DK45.

/ Bobcat rebranded tractor discontinued? #35  
once you get up to a Dk the Kubota lifts 900lbs more. .

You have that backwards don't you. There is no L series Kubota that lifts 2700lbs to full height at pivot pin. Not even close. The MX gets closer as I recall.

/ Bobcat rebranded tractor discontinued? #36  
Kubotas are vastly superior in every way. :stirthepot:

/ Bobcat rebranded tractor discontinued? #37  
   / Bobcat rebranded tractor discontinued? #39  
You have that backwards don't you. There is no L series Kubota that lifts 2700lbs to full height at pivot pin. Not even close. The MX gets closer as I recall.

Actually, the L39 can lift 2765lbs to full height at pp, but it's a different beast anyway. Why Kubota chose to name 3 completely different types of tractor as L series makes absolutely no sense. The Standard L is nothing close to the Grand L in size, features, weight or capacities and then there's the stand alone L39. Go figure.

/ Bobcat rebranded tractor discontinued? #40  
IslandTractor said:

I was talking 3PH, I guess I did not clarify.