Buying Advice New TBN member/Tractor owner

/ New TBN member/Tractor owner #1  

asjohn20

Tractor
none
I'll start by saying thanks to all the knowledgable folk on TBN. I've been lurking for a while and couldn't have made as informed of a decision without all the info on the site.
After 2 years of wringing my hands my CK35HST will be delivered on Friday.:licking:
Comfort cab, KL130 FEL(cutting edge and 2 lifting hooks), and the SB66 snowblower. Filled rear tires. $28K

/ New TBN member/Tractor owner #3  
Welcome from Oklahoma. Congratulations on the new tractor!

Ken

/ New TBN member/Tractor owner #4  
Welcome to the forum.

/ New TBN member/Tractor owner #7  
Welcome to TBN and more importantly, The Pack. Good choice.

/ New TBN member/Tractor owner #8  
Very nice. I had the same set up with a backhoe instead of the blower (and CK30 instead of 35). Sounds like you got a decent price, but Canadian prices are always a little higher. It's a very nice cab, the nicest you'll find outside of a factory cab. I will say to look it over well, there's virtually no support to the dealers on exactly how to install them and each one does it a little different. I ended up getting pictures and instructions from some of the dealers here on TBN and was able to help my dealer correct some of the installation mistakes they made.

P1017097.JPGP1017098.JPGPC277393.jpgPC277394.jpg

/ New TBN member/Tractor owner
Well, so far so good, I've managed to tear the lawn up pretty good and my daughters love getting rides in the tractor. I've got some wood to scavenge at friends houses and a retention pond to clear out so I will be getting more seat time soon. Love the heat in the cab. I can't wait for snow to see how the blower works.