Kind of New Kioti Owner

/ Kind of New Kioti Owner #1  

Mike2012

Tractor
ck35hst, allis ca, ford 600, alliswd, allis b
Was not going to post until I had a picture. It was delivered July 28 but have only gotten 6 hours of seat time with most of that playing with the backhoe. Picked up qa pallet forks also which came in handy cleaning up a tree that fell. Started out looking at a MF 2605 which just seemed uncomfortable sitting on it. Went to look at Mahindras and there were these orange Kiotis. Never heard of them but really liked them. Was looking at a DK50se but when the dealer questioned me as to what I wanted to do with it he suggested that I take a look at a CK35 that he had. So far I think he was right and the CK35 was a better fit and left me with enough to get the backhoe. Also picked up a 6ft KK tiller that Rural King had on sale but have not hooked that up to try yet. Murphy1244 - bought it from Medina Tractor. I see they seemed to have dropped the Mahindra line.
CK35HST with backhoe was $26200(cash sale) plus sales tax.

Attachments

• ck35post.JPG
    ck35post.JPG
    800.9 KB · Views: 816
   / Kind of New Kioti Owner #2  
Welcome to the forum. The new tractor looks great.

/ Kind of New Kioti Owner #4  
Nice machine Mike, Did not know about Mahindra. Was told they were not selling. Who was your salesman?

/ Kind of New Kioti Owner #5  
Nice machine Mike, Did not know about Mahindra. Was told they were not selling. Who was your salesman? Welcome to TBN!!!!It seems Massey Ferguson down the street has picked up that line. Interesting.

/ Kind of New Kioti Owner
Hi murphy - Mark Alten was my main salesman. He just started there and I think I was his first sale since he started. I spoke with the other two that are there also but dont remember their names. It was one of the other ones that said he would not be mad if I bought the dk but thought the ck would do everything I wanted to do. In talking to them I thought the fading paint and surface rust on the rims of the mahindras didnt say much for them and they seemed unhappy with the mahindra reps. I looked at what Keifer had and just liked the Kiotis. Medina Tractor just seemed like a good dealer to deal with. I just noticed last time I went by the dealership that the mahindras were gone and a bunch more Kiotis on the lot.
Thanks to everyone else for the welcome.

/ Kind of New Kioti Owner #7  
Welcome, congrats on the new tractor.

/ Kind of New Kioti Owner #8  
Hey Mike, You know where I could find a MF 135 Diesel?

/ Kind of New Kioti Owner
Sorry murphy I dont. Actually I was looking for a mf 35 or 135 or ford 2000 or 3000 for a more modern tractor and was having no luck. Either junk or high priced. Thats when I decided to get something I could enjoy and not work on constantly. I like my old tractors but it sure is nice to get on the new one and do what I want when I want.

/ Kind of New Kioti Owner #10  
By the way, Welcome to the Pack...