I looked at the Kioti 6010 today................

/ I looked at the Kioti 6010 today................ #1  

Jeff Quinn

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti DK55c
I went with a friend up to Little Tractor in Metropolis, IL. Ever since I bought my DK55c 2 years ago, he has wanted one to replace his small Kubota. I was also interested in looking at the 6010, and thinking about trading. Even if I could trade even money, I would not. I greatly prefer the 55c. The 6010 only has one set of rear remotes, and no lever to operate the lift from outside the tractor. The part to hold up the third arm out of the way is just a wire hook, and the lift for the 3-point hitch is not internal, but just two cylinders outside the tractor. I didn't even ask for a price, and instead bought some filters for my DK55c. My friend traded his 30-hp Kubota for a DK55c. I really like the folks at Little Tractor. They are about 100 miles from my home in Tennessee, but when I bought my tractor in 2011, they were $6000 less money on a DK55c than the dealer in Clarksville, TN, and Little delivered at no charge.

Jeff Quinn

/ I looked at the Kioti 6010 today................ #2  
Not quite sure the purpose of your post, but if I owned a DK55 and you had the 6010 and you asked me to trade even money, I'd take that offer in a heart-beat. Glad you love your tractor, but the 6010 is by far a much nicer tractor, even w/o the rear 3-point control lever. Not sure why they chose to delete that from the 6010...but I'd live w/o it given the opportunity.

/ I looked at the Kioti 6010 today................ #3  
I'm with you on the RX6010 tractor, do you know of anyone with knowlege of the POWER SHUTTLE version of this tractor ? The TWO dealers I have talked to have no idea of how the PS works or one even said he is waiting for someone who has one to let him know how they like it before he ORDERS ONE IN.The funny thing about that is he has 25 tractors on his lot with all models but the 6010 PS. This is one of those 5 PAW DEALERS that are suppose to be the BEST KIOTI has.......and offer MORE.

/ I looked at the Kioti 6010 today................ #4  
Hi all

In Australia they are only bringing in the RX6010C without the power shuttle. When I got a RX6010C I asked about the PC version and they said that as the power shuttle had a wet clutch it would be about AU$5000 more than the shuttle shift with dry clutch. Hence they decided not to bring in that model.

Mike

/ I looked at the Kioti 6010 today................ #5  
We sold one RX6010 power shuttle to a local contractor. He is approaching 100 hrs on the machine and has had no problems. I haven't heard an actual critique from him, but there have been no performance or warranty issues.
As to the RX6010 with one remote valve, both the RX6010 and DK55C come standard with one, not two remote valves. A second can be added to either model.

/ I looked at the Kioti 6010 today................ #6  
Rocking the standard clutch shuttle with 70 hours no problems what so ever. Recently installed the 2nd set of remotes.

/ I looked at the Kioti 6010 today................ #7  
External lift cylinders are used by Deere's Manheim built tractors.
Allis Chalmers used them and some others.
Not that uncommon. I believe one reason is they have more room to add larger cylinders for more lift. Several large HP aticulated tractors use external also.
I have had internal cylinders on my Deere leak. Might be easier to repair on the outside.

/ I looked at the Kioti 6010 today................ #8  
External lift cylinders are used by Deere's Manheim built tractors.
Allis Chalmers used them and some others.
Not that uncommon. I believe one reason is they have more room to add larger cylinders for more lift. Several large HP aticulated tractors use external also.
I have had internal cylinders on my Deere leak. Might be easier to repair on the outside.

Agreed. A total non-issue.