New ck 35 owner

/ New ck 35 owner #11  
Liledgy, In your other thread you mentioned rear remotes costing just under $800, in this one price is little over $400. If they dealer is going to charge you close to $400 to install, tell him to stick it where the sun doesn't shine and take the kit home, install it yourself. This kit whether 1 or 2 remotes only takes dealer with air and air rachet about 1 - 1.5 hrs to install. At home with simple hand tools (3/8 drive ratchet, metric sockets, & set of metric open end wrenches it takes about 2 maybe 2.5 hours to install. It is very simple and the instructions are well laid out, easy to understand. You need to have dealer nail down the price of the remotes and installation. Most dealers will charge lsit price on the kit and install at no charge if it is figured in with the purchase price.

/ New ck 35 owner #12  
Liledgy, In your other thread you mentioned rear remotes costing just under $800, in this one price is little over $400. If they dealer is going to charge you close to $400 to install, tell him to stick it where the sun doesn't shine and take the kit home, install it yourself. This kit whether 1 or 2 remotes only takes dealer with air and air rachet about 1 - 1.5 hrs to install. At home with simple hand tools (3/8 drive ratchet, metric sockets, & set of metric open end wrenches it takes about 2 maybe 2.5 hours to install. It is very simple and the instructions are well laid out, easy to understand. You need to have dealer nail down the price of the remotes and installation. Most dealers will charge lsit price on the kit and install at no charge if it is figured in with the purchase price.

The first set is $340 and the second is another $400 for a total of $740. That sounds about right to me. My dealer charged me $500 with tax and install for the second set (and as mentioned in the other thread, it came with float). I was planning to do it myself this time, but I don't think I'll find the time and I'll have him do it again.

/ New ck 35 owner
Ssdoxie, kioti ken, that's correct. $340 for the first set, and the second set which, I believe ties into the first is an additional $4xx dollars. So, just under $800. Is their a need for triples? If I buy a box blade what are the other things I'll need for trim and tilt?

/ New ck 35 owner #14  
Ssdoxie, kioti ken, that's correct. $340 for the first set, and the second set which, I believe ties into the first is an additional $4xx dollars. So, just under $800. Is their a need for triples? If I buy a box blade what are the other things I'll need for trim and tilt?

I wish you could get triples, that exactly what I need for my snowblower.

/ New ck 35 owner
I wish you could get triples, that exactly what I need for my snowblower.

Ha! I guess I'll settle for two sets. After remotes are installed, then You buy TNT? What other additional parts, hoses, etc. are needed?

/ New ck 35 owner #16  
Ha! I guess I'll settle for two sets. After remotes are installed, then You buy TNT? What other additional parts, hoses, etc. are needed?

After the remote(s) are installed, you'll have one/two little levers on the right side of the seat, just below the 3pt position control lever. Each one will have 3 positions, the first one will be labelled A - N - B and the second C - N - D and they will control the flow (both amount and direction) of hydraulic oil to the port(s) at the back of the tractor. If your second remote is like the one they installed on my CK30, you'll also have a float position, which is great for a TNT kit (think of trying to attach the hydraulic top link with out it). The OEM kits are slick and obviously fit the tractor perfectly. Since you're not going to save much or anything buying a 3rd party version, I'd stick to the Kioti kit.

On the back of the tractor, you'll end up with two ports for each remote you add, so 2 ports if you get 1 remote and 4 if you add both sets. For each set, one is supply and the other is return, depending on how you move the control lever.

If you want more than 2, you need to use a different solution, and it'll get expensive. You'd still add the first 2 kits from Kioti and then do something like a 3rd function kit or add-a valve kit. Lots to choose from, all expensive. I'm either going to leave one disconnected (and get good covers for the ends) so I can change them as I need to, or remove the hydraulics from my rear scraper blade and only use chute rotation and deflection. The extra expense isn't worth it for me.

The only other thing you'll need is something to plug into it. If that's TNT, then the kit should have the lines ready to go. You can buy it now, or wait, either way, the kit will be standard fit for your machine.

Last edited:
   / New ck 35 owner #17  
Congratulations on your new tractor, for me I would recommend a minimum of two rear remotes, got three on my last tractor. I didn't get a "float", but would if I had it to do over.

The hydraulic top link is one of the best things I ever bought.

/ New ck 35 owner
Ken and triple, thanks for the info. I never had to think about these things on my old b7100. I'll call dealer today and check on the float. I assume a TNT kit comes with a hydraulic top and side link, hoses and the couplings? Do you have any box blade suggestions? Size, brand? I've searched a bit and it seems I should get a 60"-72".

/ New ck 35 owner #19  
Ken and triple, thanks for the info. I never had to think about these things on my old b7100. I'll call dealer today and check on the float. I assume a TNT kit comes with a hydraulic top and side link, hoses and the couplings? Do you have any box blade suggestions? Size, brand? I've searched a bit and it seems I should get a 60"-72".

I think I would stick to the 60", that's what I had on my CK30 and I still use it on the DK45 although it's now undersized and dosen't cover my track. Even so, I've still been able to stop the DK dead in it's tracks pulling it with the rippers all the way down.

I would get as heavy a box blade as you can or are willing to pay. Weight will be your friend using the box blade and also with the other important role it will likely play for you, ballast weight. I'd look for one with the arms welded together as opposed to bolted together.

/ New ck 35 owner #20  

Yes, Top and Tilt will have the hydraulic cylinders. I use the third set of remotes to operate the scarifiers on my Land Pride HR3584. LP also offer hydraulic scarifiers on the lighter HR25 Series. I personally like Land Pride, but others make good box blades too, I've just never used one. I have a BB2584 and HR3584.