Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
  1. #21
    Veteran Member kiotiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,477
    Location
    Dunrobin, Ont
    Tractor
    2012 Kioti DK45 HST Cab

    Default Re: New ck 35 owner

    Now that's a box blade!

    Kioti obviously lags kubota in respect to remotes, a 3rd just isn't even available. Maybe on the bigger ones more equivalent to your size Kubota, but not under 50hp.

  2. #22
    Veteran Member SSdoxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,268
    Location
    Cumberland Plateau, TN
    Tractor
    Bobcat CT225

    Default Re: New ck 35 owner

    Quote Originally Posted by kiotiken View Post
    I think I would stick to the 60", that's what I had on my CK30 and I still use it on the DK45 although it's now undersized and dosen't cover my track. Even so, I've still been able to stop the DK dead in it's tracks pulling it with the rippers all the way down.

    I would get as heavy a box blade as you can or are willing to pay. Weight will be your friend using the box blade and also with the other important role it will likely play for you, ballast weight. I'd look for one with the arms welded together as opposed to bolted together.
    Ken, Is a 60" blade wide enough to cover the tracks on the CK30/35? I realize Bobcat puts their own tires and wheels on but they list this tractor @ 64" with R4s.
    Dennis

    CT225 w/7TL QA FEL, 60"tooth dirt bucket, 68" smooth bucket, Pallet Forks, Bale Spear. Hydrualic top llin, QH, 48 RC, 60" tiller, Angle blade, Landscape rake, Carry-all, Post hole auger.

  3. #23
    Super Star Member TripleR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,939
    Location
    Missouri
    Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

    Default Re: New ck 35 owner

    Quote Originally Posted by kiotiken View Post
    Now that's a box blade!

    Kioti obviously lags kubota in respect to remotes, a 3rd just isn't even available. Maybe on the bigger ones more equivalent to your size Kubota, but not under 50hp.
    Could be, my brother has a Kioti CK and he's researched them a lot, but I don't know much about Kioti tractors. I'm not even sure how many Kubota models offer three sets.

    Someone posted a video of a cabbed Kioti of about 50 HP and it was pretty darned impressive.

  4. #24
    Veteran Member SSdoxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,268
    Location
    Cumberland Plateau, TN
    Tractor
    Bobcat CT225

    Default Re: New ck 35 owner

    The only one I found on Kioti website is the RX6010 has option for 2nd & 3rd remote. I don't have draft control so I do have an extra slot to run a control lever up but looking at, it appears adding another valve to the stack is going to interfere with the position control linkage.
    Dennis

    CT225 w/7TL QA FEL, 60"tooth dirt bucket, 68" smooth bucket, Pallet Forks, Bale Spear. Hydrualic top llin, QH, 48 RC, 60" tiller, Angle blade, Landscape rake, Carry-all, Post hole auger.

  5. #25
    Veteran Member kiotiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,477
    Location
    Dunrobin, Ont
    Tractor
    2012 Kioti DK45 HST Cab

    Default Re: New ck 35 owner

    Quote Originally Posted by SSdoxie View Post
    Ken, Is a 60" blade wide enough to cover the tracks on the CK30/35? I realize Bobcat puts their own tires and wheels on but they list this tractor @ 64" with R4s.
    It was very close but I believe it covers the track. My CK30 had R4's as well.

  6. #26
    Veteran Member kiotiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,477
    Location
    Dunrobin, Ont
    Tractor
    2012 Kioti DK45 HST Cab

    Default Re: New ck 35 owner

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleR View Post
    Could be, my brother has a Kioti CK and he's researched them a lot, but I don't know much about Kioti tractors. I'm not even sure how many kubota models offer three sets.

    Someone posted a video of a cabbed Kioti of about 50 HP and it was pretty darned impressive.
    My snowblower came off an L4330, which is very comparible to my DK45, and it obviously had 3 remotes. Not sure how much further down the line that applies to. My DK45 is the same as DK50 and I'm very pleased with it. Very nice cab and the tractor more than meets the demands I make of it. I just wish they'd come up with something like HST+.

  7. #27
    Super Star Member TripleR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,939
    Location
    Missouri
    Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

    Default Re: New ck 35 owner

    Quote Originally Posted by kiotiken View Post
    My snowblower came off an L4330, which is very comparible to my DK45, and it obviously had 3 remotes. Not sure how much further down the line that applies to. My DK45 is the same as DK50 and I'm very pleased with it. Very nice cab and the tractor more than meets the demands I make of it. I just wish they'd come up with something like HST+.
    I traded my perfectly good L5030 for a new L5740 this year because of the new model to replace the L5740. The 5030 didn't have the HST+ like the L5740, but you will pay a premium for it and it would erase some of the price differential between the kubota and Kioti. I certainly like it, but the price kinda hurt just a bit.

  8. #28
    Veteran Member kiotiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,477
    Location
    Dunrobin, Ont
    Tractor
    2012 Kioti DK45 HST Cab

    Default Re: New ck 35 owner

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleR View Post
    I traded my perfectly good L5030 for a new L5740 this year because of the new model to replace the L5740. The 5030 didn't have the HST+ like the L5740, but you will pay a premium for it and it would erase some of the price differential between the kubota and Kioti. I certainly like it, but the price kinda hurt just a bit.
    No doubt, and since I have a hard enough time justifying what I have to my wife to drive around all of my 3 acres, it might be a tough sell. It looks like the greatest transmission available though, very nice, I'm very jealous.

  9. #29
    Super Star Member k0ua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    17,708
    Location
    Branson, Mo.
    Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

    Default Re: New ck 35 owner

    Ken, like you, I really love my DK, it is a luxurious full featured machine and is very comfortable to operate, but I DO lust after the HST+.. But right now kubota seems to be the leader on this. But I just could not justify and extra 5 or 6K for the equivalent Grand L with HST+ .

    James K0UA
    James KUA

    Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN


  10. #30
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    765
    Location
    Trent Hills, ON
    Tractor
    Kioti DK40SE HST

    Default Re: New ck 35 owner

    Quote Originally Posted by kiotiken View Post
    No doubt, and since I have a hard enough time justifying what I have to my wife to drive around all of my 3 acres, it might be a tough sell. It looks like the greatest transmission available though, very nice, I'm very jealous.
    You must be quite the negotiator! Also quite the operator not to turn the 3 acres into a mess... I still catch some flak for my projects as some may take a year or two to "grow in"
    2011 DK40SE HST

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New home owner, new Kubota owner and and new Satoh Beaver owner
    By Freakingstang in forum Kubota Lawn & Garden
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 03:52 PM
  2. I'm actually a YANMAR owner, not a JD owner
    By JDgreen227 in forum John Deere Owning/Operating
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 01:43 PM
  3. new 8n owner
    By farmer35615 in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 01:58 PM
  4. Construction Company Owner and Horse Owner
    By magnelliconstruction in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 07:59 PM
  5. New Owner
    By westex in forum Iseki
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 04:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2014 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.