New ck 35 owner

/ New ck 35 owner #1  

Illini22

Gold Member
Tractor
2013 Kioti dk40 hst, wright stander zero turn
I just left the dealer and left a $1000 deposit on a new 2011 ck35 hst. Loader, quick attatch bucket, suspension seat, r4's, grill guard and bucket hooks. They don't fill tires so I'll have look elsewhere for that. I may have them install remotes, $340 for one set, another $430 to turn it into 2 sets. I have know idea if ill ever need them but may add them anyway. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

/ New ck 35 owner #2  
Congratulations on the new tractor. If you are going to spend $ on adding rear remotes, now it the time to do it and get both sets. If you wanted to add that extra one later it would be the same $340 as only 1, unless the price goes up and I have not seen it drop.

/ New ck 35 owner #3  
Congrats and welcome to the pack!! Get both sets of remotes now. you won't regret it.

/ New ck 35 owner #5  
Congrats, you'll love that tractor. I'm confused though, the CK35 should come with 1 set of remotes. I had a 2011 CK30 and it had one set from the factory, I had the second installed for $500 all in.

/ New ck 35 owner #6  
Congrats, you'll love that tractor. I'm confused though, the CK35 should come with 1 set of remotes. I had a 2011 CK30 and it had one set from the factory, I had the second installed for $500 all in.
I was wondering about the lack of 1st remote too but didn't mention it. Not sure if it was something Kioti took out as part of cost increases & keeping them to minimum. Maybe this one was destined for Bobcat (which doesn't put 1 remote standard) and someone accidentally put orange sheet metal on it.

/ New ck 35 owner
Thanks for the replys. I have know idea if one set comes standard or not. I'll have to look on the website. Are there better remotes than the ones that motion offers? Also looking for a box blade a tooth bar or ratchet rake and or cutting edge for the bucket.

/ New ck 35 owner #8  
I think the CK only came with optional rear remotes and KiotiKen's must have had one installed by the dealer. Attached is page 8 of the 2011 CK sales brochure which shows the rear remotes as an option. It looks like the 2nd rear remote was just available on the CK27 and above. I recall that is the case when I got my DK35.

Attachments

• 201101_Kioti_CK_Page8.pdf
    146.3 KB · Views: 173
   / New ck 35 owner #9  
Well, I stand corrected, looking at the specs, remotes are optional. I guess my dealer just installed the first set or ordered it that way, but I certainly never discussed it with him. We are very fortunate when it comes to remotes compared to other brands. I added a second set to the CK, and I'm in the process of adding a second set to my DK and in both cases, the price was the same, $400 for the kit. If you had the other orange tractor, those remote kits are north of $1K.

/ New ck 35 owner #10  
Thanks for the replys. I have know idea if one set comes standard or not. I'll have to look on the website. Are there better remotes than the ones that motion offers? Also looking for a box blade a tooth bar or ratchet rake and or cutting edge for the bucket.

Get a tooth bar instead of the ratchet rake or cutting edge. Saves you money and it does both.