new kioti dk 40 hst in my barn

/ new kioti dk 40 hst in my barn #1  

pmaintman

Tractor
kioti dk 40 hst,cub cadet 7265
Hi everyone.I`ve been lurking here for a long while gathering as much info as I could before going shopping for a new tractor.I have(HAD)a cub cadet 7265 that was just too small to do my snow plowing with.I new I needed a bigger tractor to do some logging and plowing and managing almost 20 acres.I had my eyes on Kioti`s for awhile because I have a dealer nearby (Profile Motors in Conway,NH) and thought I`d stop in just to see what they had to offer in the 40 hp area.They had a new dk 40 hst. in stock with a fel which fit the bill perfectly.So I went back to tractotbynet to see what you guys had to say about it and to see what ya`s were paying for them.After calling a few different dealers Mahindra,Yanmar and of course Kioti in the New Hampshire, Maine area I went back to Profile and spoke with Mike Petell sales mngr.in person. I decided to buy the Kioti at Profile Motors. I got a good price and they even gave me a decent price for trading in my 7265Mike delivered the new one and picked up the 7265 the day after Thanksgiving.Everything went very smoothly. Mike was very knowledgeable and I recommend them to anyone shopping for a Kioti in the northern New England area.

/ new kioti dk 40 hst in my barn #2  
Nice!

Hey, if you've been lurking you should know that we require pictures! :D

/ new kioti dk 40 hst in my barn #3  
Congratulations and welcome to the pack, May your new machine give you years of good service.:thumbsup:

James K0UA

/ new kioti dk 40 hst in my barn
Sorry!As soon as I figure it out I will send them. I did say I was new LOL

/ new kioti dk 40 hst in my barn #5  
Congratulations on your purchase. This is a nice outfit. Ken Sweet

/ new kioti dk 40 hst in my barn #7  
Welcome to the forum and congrats. On your new tractor.

/ new kioti dk 40 hst in my barn #8  
Congrats you will enjoy the hours in this tractor. I got mine in new jersey brand new for 18,450 with a trade in a Massey ferguson 1010 . I put a 800ft driveway in for a non profit and pulled trees and split wood to give to family that need help for winter. The camp bought a stump bucket but someone stole it so i hope to buy one in the spring to get the stumps out so we can start building . We bought this tractor to help the non profit. Feels food to spend 18,450 ob a tractor to help a worthy cause.