Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Platinum Member Heywood Jannockitov's Avatar
    Near Schomberg, Ontario Canada, the equestrian center of the universe
    Tractor
    2008 John Deere 5425 cab, 1986 Case 580 Super E, 1973 IH454

Default Re: Lakeridge equipment uxbridge closing

Quote Originally Posted by 3930dave View Post
    I'm a little NW of Jimmy. There used to be a Kioti dealer on Woodbine, just north of Bloomington SR. Haven't commuted that route for some time now, so I can't swear he still has the line, or what the present name is.
    Tractorland. (Bob Nixon) Nice guy. Dropped off a DK65 for me to try out for a week when I was tractor shopping back in 2008. He wouldn't be too far from you depending on what side of Uxbridge you're on.
    Last edited by Heywood Jannockitov; 12-21-2012 at 11:14 PM.
    Definition of "Horse": A 4 legged mammal looking for an inconvenient place and expensive way to die.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Ford 3930

Quote Originally Posted by Heywood Jannockitov View Post
    Tractorland. (Bob Nixon) Nice guy. Dropped off a DX65 for me to try out for a week when I was tractor shopping back in 2008. He wouldn't be too far from you depending on what side of Uxbridge you're on.
    Gormley - that's what I couldn't remember. Had a good chat when I was in there pricing new, but ended up getting my old 3930 as it was a better fit for my budget.

Rgds, D.

Tractor
    Kioti Dealer

We are also a KIOTI Dealer... Markham Mower located in Markham which is 20 mins from Uxbridge. We're sorry to see Lakeridge go but there are lots of other KIOTI Dealers happy to help when we can.

When I was shopping for my CK, I priced it out at 3 dealers. Lakeridge and Markham mower were within a few bucks. ( I believe MM was about $100 cheaper tax in). Tractorland, although the owner was a nice old guy, he was right out to lunch on price. > $2000 more. Almost like he was charging full list. Brad at MM was definitely the most personable and answered all my dumb questions without any pressure to buy. I like that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123