• IMG_0696.jpg
    IMG_0696.jpg
    596 KB · Views: 365
   / New Ds 4110HS in the yard. #4  
Welcome to TBN and the pack!

/ New Ds 4110HS in the yard. #6  
nice. congrats. Welcome to the pack!

/ New Ds 4110HS in the yard. #7  
Welcome to the pack. You will like your DS4110. I have the DS4510. The DS series are great tractors. enjoy...

/ New Ds 4110HS in the yard. #8  
Congrats...My DS4110HS will be in the yard tomorrow at 4:30pm...and yup Friday is a vacation day to "work" in the field.:jump::jump::jump:

We will have to compare notes on our experiences with the machines.

/ New Ds 4110HS in the yard. #9  
Hope you have been having fun with your new tractor.
I have graded a rutted drive going up a steep hill to a stable and took out a hump at the lower end damaging a car
airdam/molding under the bumper. Same place also using the boxblade put in a trench to drain water coming off the
hillside away from the stable. Did get my tractor very muddy. It loved it. Like a kid with muddy puddles. :laughing:
Also brush hogged a friend property under a powerline. about 6 acres. That tractor has power to spare. Did have a bit of problem when it quit starting. :smiley_aafz: Took it to the dealer and they ended having to go to Kioti with the problem. Kioti told them to check a module under the dash for the engine shutdown solenoid and also operates some of the
dash lites. Yep, It was bad. replaced module, put original solenoid back in and Kioti paid for work and parts.
We knew it had something to do with the solenoid. when taken off engine, it would start up like it was new. To stop
engine, we stuck finger in to push the plate and it would quit just like it was supposed to. even a new solenoid did
not work. replaced module and orig solenoid and Waal la. I was in business again.. :thumbsup:

Catch ya later Beagler,
Tom :tractor:

/ New Ds 4110HS in the yard. #10  
Only problem I've had was a faulty solenoid. At some time, there was a bad batch with defective springs. Easy to replace. Otherwise not a problem after 300 hrs.
Hope you have been having fun with your new tractor.
I have graded a rutted drive going up a steep hill to a stable and took out a hump at the lower end damaging a car
airdam/molding under the bumper. Same place also using the boxblade put in a trench to drain water coming off the
hillside away from the stable. Did get my tractor very muddy. It loved it. Like a kid with muddy puddles. :laughing:
Also brush hogged a friend property under a powerline. about 6 acres. That tractor has power to spare. Did have a bit of problem when it quit starting. :smiley_aafz: Took it to the dealer and they ended having to go to Kioti with the problem. Kioti told them to check a module under the dash for the engine shutdown solenoid and also operates some of the
dash lites. Yep, It was bad. replaced module, put original solenoid back in and Kioti paid for work and parts.
We knew it had something to do with the solenoid. when taken off engine, it would start up like it was new. To stop
engine, we stuck finger in to push the plate and it would quit just like it was supposed to. even a new solenoid did
not work. replaced module and orig solenoid and Waal la. I was in business again.. :thumbsup:

Catch ya later Beagler,
Tom :tractor: