Price Check Dk40se hst

/ Dk40se hst #1  

landedakioti

Gold Member
Tractor
kubota L4060 hst
Just wondering how much to put this tractor at kioti dk 40sehst with 94hr. New 2012 bought in june.

image-2541606945.jpg

image-3170935910.jpg

/ Dk40se hst
I thought you were going to give it to the non profit you keep telling us about....

I got a call from a person welling to donate 10,000 but it's a matching funding we need to come up with fast for this deadline march 1st. I can always buy another one. I posted to try to get help for donations but they took them down.

/ Dk40se hst
I got a call from a person welling to donate 10,000 but it's a matching funding we need to come up with fast for this deadline march 1st. I can always buy another one. I posted to try to get help for donations but they took them down.

Trying to do a lot our selves because getting grants are hard i have payed out of pocket to a grant writer 5,000 with no success. I have wipe out our savings trying to get it off the ground .

/ Dk40se hst #5  
I have wipe out our savings trying to get it off the ground . That was not very bright. Nice but not smart.

/ Dk40se hst
I have wipe out our savings trying to get it off the ground . That was not very bright. Nice but not smart.

Because i survived abuse and lost my brother who survived the same until he hung himself. These kids and teens need more then therapy a place they feel safe to express them selves. But i have some art jobs coming in at the end of January with signed contracts so if they back out i still get paid for the design. So i can put the savings back. But they had a dead line to get the road in so kanuwodi didn't loss there 501c3.