Dealer Enfield NH store open?

/ Enfield NH store open? #1  

rigrider08

Gents,
I am currently out at sea for Navy duty and was trying to find out if anyone knew if the dealer in Enfield NH had reopened under new ownership? Thanks in advance!

/ Enfield NH store open? #2  
First off Ridge, THANK YOU for your service.

Nothing official yet, but the rumour mill has it that Rovbbie (the mechanic) will be reopening the business. I don't know when, but if i had to guess, I would say after January 1st for tax pruposes.

Get home safely.

/ Enfield NH store open? #3  
they are in an should be getting equipment in starting first of next week. Lets hope so.

/ Enfield NH store open? #4  
The Enfield store is now open. They just started getting their tractors in, and all that good stuff. Not sure on the name yet as I just ordered a couple qts paint and have to pick up beginning of week. Good Luck Rob.

/ Enfield NH store open? #5  
Good to know..thanks for update.

/ Enfield NH store open? #6  
Great news! The other dealer closest to me couldn't even give me the correct fuel filter for my machine.
Good luck Rob.

/ Enfield NH store open? #7  
Name is Twin State Tractor
Enfield ,NH

/ Enfield NH store open? #8  
Twin State Tractor..that name rings a bell from years back,wonder if Rob use to work for Townline Equipment Planfield,NH at one time.

/ Enfield NH store open? #9  
Really the name doesn't matter to me as long as they are open. I wish them good luck and all that stuff. Sure beats running to Vt.

/ Enfield NH store open? #10  
I was there this morning and all seems to be going well. Rob is a one man crew for now, but is determined to make it work. He could really use some business I'm sure, so let's help him out. He's got inventory and units to sell and scheduling service too.