Dk 40 se hst purchase

/ Dk 40 se hst purchase #11  
   / Dk 40 se hst purchase #12  
I could not get float on my remotes. Why?

I don't know. :confused3: Kioti is suppose to have it as an option on the DK series. There are other DK owners here on TBN that do have the float function option.

/ Dk 40 se hst purchase
Just priced a bobcat ct 440. Only a 3 year warranty instead of 4 and no standard rear remotes. Savings of 3480 over the dk40 tho and a better apr. might have to lean towards white

/ Dk 40 se hst purchase #14  
Just priced a bobcat ct 440. Only a 3 year warranty instead of 4 and no standard rear remotes. Savings of 3480 over the dk40 tho and a better apr. might have to lean towards white
Some folks think its a big problem that Bobcat is getting out the tractor business but I would have taken that deal if it was available. I think the only other significant difference is the CT 440 doesn't have draft control on the 3pth. If you are going to plow alot you might miss it. I've never used it so far on my tractor but I haven't plowed yet.

/ Dk 40 se hst purchase #15  

Tell him you want both remotes.

/ Dk 40 se hst purchase #16  
I don't know. :confused3: Kioti is suppose to have it as an option on the DK series. There are other DK owners here on TBN that do have the float function option.

I have float on the loader but not on the remotes. Anyone out there have float on rear factory remotes?

/ Dk 40 se hst purchase #19  
I have float on the loader but not on the remotes. Anyone out there have float on rear factory remotes?

Not on mine. Are people sure there is someone with float on rear remotes. I honestly had never heard of float on rear remotes before. There is sometimes confusion about spring loaded remote valve or not but I don't recall float as an issue.

/ Dk 40 se hst purchase
Well. I went with the bobcat. I couldn't pass on the savings. Along with the savings came 0 % for 5 years and free delivery. I'll pay the 350 for the rear remotes and still be way ahead. I will most likely add 3 rd function and a joystick type loader handle with buttons for a future grapple. Near future. Keep up the good posts on this site. It's been great reads and ill be hanging around for sure.