Dk 40 se hst purchase

/ Dk 40 se hst purchase #1  

Jhrod

Tractor
2012 bobcat ct440/ 9tl
Is 24980 a high price for a dk 40 se hst with fel and r4 tires. That was with a 3800 dollar discount. It's a real nice unit but I want the best deal for my money. After looking at all colors in this range I do like kioti the best. Any input is appreciated.

/ Dk 40 se hst purchase #2  
Is 24980 a high price for a dk 40 se hst with fel and r4 tires. That was with a 3800 dollar discount. It's a real nice unit but I want the best deal for my money. After looking at all colors in this range I do like kioti the best. Any input is appreciated.

Keep in mind that prices vary by region a bit.. and I think your region is one of the higher ones. But where I live, earlier this year I was quoted a DK40se HST with loaded R4 tires at 22,450. Now if your quote is for a 2013 with tier 4 emission, then all bets are off, as I am not sure what they will be going for.

James K0UA

/ Dk 40 se hst purchase #3  
Welcome to the pack... I paid 22,563 last year. Get the dealer to throw in the second remote and rear work light.

/ Dk 40 se hst purchase
I know it's not full tier 4 yet. The 3800 discount runs out end of month tho. Just seems like others have paid less but I've also read about 4% increase in price since summer. I'll b calling him tommorrow to see about dropping his price a bit. I should add that delivery is free. It's only 10 miles give or take.

/ Dk 40 se hst purchase #5  
I know it's not full tier 4 yet. The 3800 discount runs out end of month tho. Just seems like others have paid less but I've also read about 4% increase in price since summer. I'll b calling him tommorrow to see about dropping his price a bit. I should add that delivery is free. It's only 10 miles give or take.

Yes, I had forgotten about the 4% price increase.. yes several members have reported that. See if you can get him to throw in the 2nd remote the work light, and loaded rears if you want them. Sometimes it is easier to "throw in something" than come down in price.

/ Dk 40 se hst purchase #6  
Another question to consider,how good dealers service rating?

/ Dk 40 se hst purchase #7  
When you get that 2nd rear remote that you will be needing in the near future, be sure to get it with the float function. :thumbsup: ;)

/ Dk 40 se hst purchase
The remotes are a must. I will b looking for a grapple by wood gathering season. I think it has one set from factory.
Worst part is I just sold my pa property on Monday so I have to pay ny sales tax now

/ Dk 40 se hst purchase #9  
When you get that 2nd rear remote that you will be needing in the near future, be sure to get it with the float function. :thumbsup: ;)

I could not get float on my remotes. Why?

/ Dk 40 se hst purchase
Is there a float option for the loader ?