CS2410 questions

/ CS2410 questions #1  

Robert_in_NY

Tractor
Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554
Does anyone own a CS2410? If so how well do you like it so far? Any problems or design issues? Looking at sub-compacts with loader and MMM to keep a driveway clear of snow and mow a 1 acre yard.

/ CS2410 questions #2  
Is this not the tractor that Kioti bought from New Holland/Shibaru to produce on their own to compete in the SC market? Should be some info on the New Holland site somewhere about this tractor if you can determine which model it was. I think this is the model we are purchasing at our manufacturing plant to push empty brick cars around with, they weigh about two ton empty. I'd be curious to here some feedback as well.

Steve

/ CS2410 questions
Is this not the tractor that Kioti bought from New Holland/Shibaru to produce on their own to compete in the SC market? Should be some info on the New Holland site somewhere about this tractor if you can determine which model it was. I think this is the model we are purchasing at our manufacturing plant to push empty brick cars around with, they weigh about two ton empty. I'd be curious to here some feedback as well.

Steve

I don't know anything about it. Just saw it mentioned in the tbn email the other day and have a kioti dealer locally that I've dealt with in the past with good experiences.

/ CS2410 questions
Thanks. I originally looked at one of the new holland TZ subs around 6 years ago for maintaining our rental property. I liked them but couldn't justify the price at the time and ended up working out agreements with the tenants to mow the yards themselves.

I was quoted $15,300 for the kioti cs2410 with loader, mmm and r4s.

/ CS2410 questions #6  
Robert, are you dealing with Rodgers & Sons or with Tri-County up in Chaffee? Kyle.

/ CS2410 questions
   / CS2410 questions #8  
Does anyone own a CS2410? If so how well do you like it so far? Any problems or design issues? Looking at sub-compacts with loader and MMM to keep a driveway clear of snow and mow a 1 acre yard.
We bought one in October of 2013 and well we have had alot of snow and it works it's tail off. I love it! The only problem we have had and it really is not a problem yet but will be and we have heard of the similar problem from the dealer is that the radiator has too much side twist to it and the fan hits the shroud now and then when going off an angle It has only done it to me when going off the side of the driveway but the dealer said the other one had a broken fan blade. I hope that helps and it is the same tractor as the TZ25 New Holland just different color and plastic. We almost bought one of them for 6000 more. We paid 14,000 for our Canadian $

/ CS2410 questions #9  
I just started researching the cs2410, I have a price set up the same as what you want Robert for $13519plus tax. Thought that was pretty good.

I am curious to how comfortable they are, I am 6' tall and not a twig. any feed back on comfort?

/ CS2410 questions #10  
I'm 6'4" and am very comfortable getting on and off the CS2410. So far, I've only moved snow with it, but it was a lot of snow! I clear a 6 car driveway and small section of dirt road. She worked like a champ.
One snow fall cam between midnight and 7am. We ended up with about 12" of wet snow and I'm running turf tires with no chains. Was sure I'd get stuck, but she didn't hesitate at all.

Can't wait to get some attachments and see how she does this Spring/Summer.

1891238_10202094174529429_801080299_n.jpg