Buying Advice 2005 Kioti LK3054XS Big enough and $$ right

/ 2005 Kioti LK3054XS Big enough and $$ right #1  

Floattubr

Tractor
2005 Kioti LK3054XS
Good morning Gentleman,
Newbie here in the hunt for our first tractor. We have 13 ac mostly wild small forest/pasture. We're looking for one to do the usual: Haul firewood, remove trees and piles of brush, drag driveway ect ect.
I've found this LK for $9000 with FEL and Brush hog with 160 hours or so. Dealer states it was one of his own employees that didn't use it enough and he bought it back.
My neighbor has a Green 955 with 34hp and can do most anything that I'd like too. I notice this K has more muscle than his and is 1000 lbs heavier :thumbsup: to boot.
Is a 30hp too small for us??
Thanks in advance for your help and insight, this forum is awesome.

/ 2005 Kioti LK3054XS Big enough and $$ right #2  
:welcome:

/ 2005 Kioti LK3054XS Big enough and $$ right #3  
If you feel the LK has more muscle than your neighbors that you know it does the job, go for it. Have the dealer change all fluids.

/ 2005 Kioti LK3054XS Big enough and $$ right
Also, what about the FEL cracking...dealer says the LK doesn't have this issue only CK's of that era. Is this true?

/ 2005 Kioti LK3054XS Big enough and $$ right #5  
I have an '04 LK3054xs TLB. Great little tractor for the money. I've experienced no issues with the loader; it has double torque tubes that extends through the loader arms. You'd have to really abuse that loader to do any serious harm. I did have an issue at about 400 hrs where one of the three pressure plate fingers had the adjuster bolt strip out requireing the unit to be split for repair; about a $500 job. The clutches looked great so I didn't replace the drive clutch(maybe I should have, but a new clutch disk was around $500)

/ 2005 Kioti LK3054XS Big enough and $$ right #6  
Good morning Gentleman,
Newbie here in the hunt for our first tractor. We have 13 ac mostly wild small forest/pasture. We're looking for one to do the usual: Haul firewood, remove trees and piles of brush, drag driveway ect ect.
I've found this LK for $9000 with FEL and Brush hog with 160 hours or so. Dealer states it was one of his own employees that didn't use it enough and he bought it back.
My neighbor has a Green 955 with 34hp and can do most anything that I'd like too. I notice this K has more muscle than his and is 1000 lbs heavier :thumbsup: to boot.
Is a 30hp too small for us??
Thanks in advance for your help and insight, this forum is awesome.

Probably way to late, but I'll put my 2 cents in anyway. Your neighbors "green 955" is 33hp, but it's rated at 3200 teeth rattling rpm (try it with an aftermarket cab, it's enough to make your ears bleed). It's a nice tractor, I used to own one, but it should be rated down around 28-30 tops if you're using it at a more civilized 2500 RPM. Going from my 955 to my CK30 was like going from a Rancharo to an F-150.

ford-ranchero-gt-01.jpg