CK30HST quote good?

/ CK30HST quote good? #1  

nuke

Bronze Member
I got a quote for new CK30HST with loader OTD at $15,500, this good? I think the price reflects all rebates from Kioti with little or no discount from the dealer, but its just a thought with no basis.

I think I can get a comparable Kubota for that price around here.

/ CK30HST quote good? #2  
That sounds like a fair price to me. I am curious what you can get the Kubota for. I would think it would be a couple grand more.

/ CK30HST quote good? #3  
That's $500 less than I paid for my new CK30hst w/loader and Industrial R4 tires back in April 2005. Also at that time, a comparable Kubota was $1,500 more. The price seems fair. If a Kubota is similar in price, I'd check them both and determine which one you like better. Unfortunately each tractor will have pros and cons for your wants and needs.

/ CK30HST quote good? #4  
I got a quote for new CK30HST with loader OTD at $15,500, this good? I think the price reflects all rebates from Kioti with little or no discount from the dealer, but its just a thought with no basis.

I think I can get a comparable Kubota for that price around here.

I am looking at the same machine. I am assuming that price you got was giving up the 0% financing? looks like a great price.
I cant get the local dealer to go below $19,300 and thats with giving up the 0%. its way to much. Its the machine i want but i will buy Kubota rather than pay that price.

/ CK30HST quote good? #5  
$15,500 is an outstanding price on a CK30HST. Depending when your dealer was invoiced for that tractor he is making little or nothing even with the cash in lieu "rebate" factored in. He has paid frieght, assembly, battery too. Is it used or a demo? Or was the price quoted in 2012 with a free loader offer, if so he will need a little more this month to make the deal work,but still a great buy on a very good tractor.