New models??

/ New models?? #1  

lcisled

Silver Member
Has anyone heard about any new models coming from Kioti in this new year??

/ New models?? #2  
Well, they just introduced the CS sub compact line as well as the RX series. I'm guessing the RX series will grow since it's basically just a single tractor (two choices of tranny) and that the DK55 will become part of the RX line since it's still an older design than the DK SE line, but that just a guess. I still think there's room to cut models instead of adding new ones. My DK45 is a good example, right in between the DK40 and DK50, doesn't make much sense to me although I do like mine.

They do have a new web site if you're looking for signs of life from Kioti corporate.

/ New models?? #3  
I see they changed a few things on the ck35hst. 4cyl now instead of 3, gas tank behind the seat, different throttle lever and more information on the dash.

/ New models?? #4  
I heard from my former Kioti dealer that the CK20s would be getting an engine upgrade from 22 to 25 hp.

/ New models?? #5  
I heard from my former Kioti dealer that the CK20s would be getting an engine upgrade from 22 to 25 hp.

I hope they crammed in a three range HST too which it needs more than a few extra HP.

/ New models?? #6  
Our annual dealer meeting was pushed back this year pending new models, mostly changed for Tier 4. The DK55 may be replaced by a DK55SE and I suspect those wanting the heavier chassis will be offered an RX6010 ROPS version. More models removed than new as they limit the number of engines to certify for tier IV. Big price increases on those. Buy now and save :)