Price Check 2006 Kioti dk40 price check

/ 2006 Kioti dk40 price check #1  

bkcushman

$16,000 for a 2006 dk40 gear shift, woods loader ag tires with ice chains and 417 hours seem ok?

/ 2006 Kioti dk40 price check #2  
Was there any maintenance log?

/ 2006 Kioti dk40 price check
Yup, oil filters every 50 hours

/ 2006 Kioti dk40 price check #4  
Dealer or individual seller? Seems a little high & I'm thinking down at or under 15K.

It's a personally owned tractor, in amazing shape, it appears to be 417 babied hours. I've spoken to some dealers and they think its very close to fair market., thanks for your thoughts.

/ 2006 Kioti dk40 price check #6  
how about hydraulic filters and fluid is the loader tight. does he own a grease gun?

There has been one hydraulic filter/ fluid change at this point, only 417 hrs, it was done at 300 hrs. Loader is tight and all fittings have clean grease on them. It has lived one night outside, his wife needed that side of the garage. The loader is a woods which I'm sure you know is a much heavier loader than the oem option.

/ 2006 Kioti dk40 price check #8  
$16,000 for a 2006 dk40 gear shift, woods loader ag tires with ice chains and 417 hours seem ok?

Seems steep. If you're looking for something in the same price range and new and you're not concerned with the Bobcat "orphan" status, you can get a CT445 for less than 16k. Check w/ Rick Wallace or do a search on Equipment Trader. There's a place in FL (Miami I think) selling Bobcats for a song. Just food for thought.

/ 2006 Kioti dk40 price check #9  
Interesting question to determine the value of a recent well cared for but older style DK40. I would imagine that it is worth a two or three thousand less than a used 2007 DK40se just because of the model change and upgrades on the se. I would think that $15K would be a real deal but that $16 is not unfair considering that a new one (DS4110 essentially) would I think be north of $20K. However, I do agree with gkm that if Bobcats are available at fire sale prices you might check with Rick Wallace (my ex Kioti dealer, fabulous businessman and dealer) to see what he has available. The newer generation DK40se/CT440 has some significant and useful upgrades over the older DK40. In addition, I presume Bobcats will come with a warranty which is certainly worth some peace of mind.