DK40SE HST Price Check

/ DK40SE HST Price Check #11  
There aren't any (Kioti) Tier IV models out yet, still the same pricing as 2012. No word on an April price increase yet.
Kioti just came out w/ an additonal $300 bonus for that model on Friday so If your price was before that you should get that amount off now.
You will definitely like the hydro. DK if you haven't driven one yet.
I have a CK30 HST, but if I had needed a larger tractor, the 40 is sweeeeeet.

/ DK40SE HST Price Check
One other thing to consider. is the DK that the Kioti dealer is ordering, is it a 2013? and if so would have Tier IV emission standard? If so it will be higher than anything we have priced in 2012.. Or is it a 2012 with Tier 4 Interim emission standards? if I remember correctly in April 2012 the DK40se HST I priced was $22,400 but you also have to remember that the tractors go for different amounts of money depending on where you are. Usually cheaper in the south. Good Luck.

James K0UA

He said it would not be the Tier IV price yet.

/ DK40SE HST Price Check #13  
Wagon the range has been pretty much between 21 & 23K for a HST DK40SE. At the price you were quoted see if the dealer is willing to throw some things in...like the first 50 hr service(worth over $200), a attachment like a Box Blade, Pallet Fork, Tooth Bar(for the bucket) etc.

I bought local and paid about $1K more over an internet price. I have never regretted that decision since my dealer has been GREAT.

/ DK40SE HST Price Check #14  
Ask him for the rear work light, Loaded tires, the filter kit for the 50 hour service, and maybe a canopy. You will love the DK-40 SE HST, I know I do.

/ DK40SE HST Price Check
I'm going to go talk to my dealer tomorrow and see what we can come up with. I think I will be happier buying local as long as I feel like I'm getting a good deal. I'm gonna ask for a free second remote, canopy, and box blade.

/ DK40SE HST Price Check #16  
For that price, I would think he could get you the DK45SE...not that you necessarily need to. Though it wouldn't hurt with a Hydro. Do you have to pay sales tax? That could explain the extra cost since it is the "out the door" price.

/ DK40SE HST Price Check
For that price, I would think he could get you the DK45SE...not that you necessarily need to. Though it wouldn't hurt with a Hydro. Do you have to pay sales tax? That could explain the extra cost since it is the "out the door" price.

Yes that price is with 3% county sales tax.

/ DK40SE HST Price Check #18  
You guys kill me with your tax rates! Come on up here and try out our 13%!!!! It really stings on new houses!

/ DK40SE HST Price Check
You guys kill me with your tax rates! Come on up here and try out our 13%!!!! It really stings on new houses!

Ouch!!! That sucks:thumbdown: