Kioti CK25 Hst TLB

/ Kioti CK25 Hst TLB #1  

gbfiremn

Tractor
Kioti CK25 HST
I've been lurking on TBN since 2006 and this I think, is my first post. I have been a proud and happy Kioti owner since November 2006 but now it's time to trade in. I have a 2006 Kioti CK25 Hydrostat with KL130 Loader and KB2365 backhoe with 490hrs on it. It has been kept in a heated garage and has very good paint, the backhoe is a little sun faded because she won't fit in the garage.

I would like to trade in for a new Kioiti CS2410 with loader and mower deck. My question is would this be near an even trade for the CK25? How much if any to boot do you think I may have to come up with.
Any dealers out there please chime in for sure.

Thanks TBNers

/ Kioti CK25 Hst TLB #2  
:welcome:

/ Kioti CK25 Hst TLB #3  
Welcome. I'd sell the TLB outright. TLB's aren't that common. You should have good interest. I have a similar tractor only in gear. I'd want about $16K if I were to sell mine. Or at least that's about where I'd start listing it anyway. What would a new one cost - about $21-$22K?

And I wouldn't go with the CS2410. Wow, quite a step down in tractors that would be. There are so many other options that are better machines if you just want a mower that can do some light loader work. I think the CS2410 is the same tractor that used to be sold in NH blue. I'd look at the JD1026R, a kubota BX, BC CT220, or a Mahindra Max. All of these would be better choices.

/ Kioti CK25 Hst TLB #4  
Welcome. I'd sell the TLB outright. TLB's aren't that common. You should have good interest. I have a similar tractor only in gear. I'd want about $16K if I were to sell mine. Or at least that's about where I'd start listing it anyway. What would a new one cost - about $21-$22K?

And I wouldn't go with the CS2410. Wow, quite a step down in tractors that would be. There are so many other options that are better machines if you just want a mower that can do some light loader work. I think the CS2410 is the same tractor that used to be sold in NH blue. I'd look at the JD1026R, a kubota BX, BC CT220, or a Mahindra Max. All of these would be better choices.

Doesn't LS make the smaller Kioti?

/ Kioti CK25 Hst TLB #5  
Doesn't LS make the smaller Kioti?

I think so, and they used to make the exact tractor for NH. It's an OK tractor, but there are better options in that size.

/ Kioti CK25 Hst TLB
I appreciate all the input, just looking for possible trade in values. May wind up selling outright if need be. We can debate which baby CUT is better all day, but I have tested the 2410 and was very pleased at its performance. The CK has served me very well, but all the heavy work is done as far as landscaping. I think you're correct Vince about the CS being of Shabura lineage.

/ Kioti CK25 Hst TLB #8  
I appreciate all the input, just looking for possible trade in values. May wind up selling outright if need be. We can debate which baby CUT is better all day, but I have tested the 2410 and was very pleased at its performance. The CK has served me very well, but all the heavy work is done as far as landscaping. I think you're correct Vince about the CS being of Shabura lineage.

I don't know, but if it were me, there's no way I'd hand over any money in that trade. That BH is $7K new alone. I would think your CK TBL still has more value than a CS, but there's no chance a dealer's going to give you a new tractor and a cheque to boot. I'd never consider the trade, I'd go get a really nice ZTR for the lawn and keep the CK, but if you're intent on trading, I don't think you should be handing over more money with the keys.

/ Kioti CK25 Hst TLB #9  
I don't know, but if it were me, there's no way I'd hand over any money in that trade. That BH is $7K new alone. I would think your CK TBL still has more value than a CS, but there's no chance a dealer's going to give you a new tractor and a cheque to boot. I'd never consider the trade, I'd go get a really nice ZTR for the lawn and keep the CK, but if you're intent on trading, I don't think you should be handing over more money with the keys.

^this

/ Kioti CK25 Hst TLB
Trust me fellas it's hard to let go of my CK. It has done EVERYTHING I have asked of it and then some. I thought about the ZTR route and keeping the CK, but storage space is a consideration. I mow around 2.5 acres and have a Yamah Rhino with a hard enclosure for snow removal. So the CS would be mostly for mowing, tilling a few small gardens and some light loader work. Just what that machine is made for. It's time to downsize. My neighbor has a baby bota and I have used it a couple of times to mow and it cuts my time in half from my Husqvarna 2654 lawn tractor. I want to maintain my relationship with Kioti and the CS2410 is a much nicer machine the CK20S in my opinion.