Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    Kioti CK25 HST

Default Kioti CK25 Hst TLB

I've been lurking on TBN since 2006 and this I think, is my first post. I have been a proud and happy Kioti owner since November 2006 but now it's time to trade in. I have a 2006 Kioti CK25 Hydrostat with KL130 Loader and KB2365 backhoe with 490hrs on it. It has been kept in a heated garage and has very good paint, the backhoe is a little sun faded because she won't fit in the garage.

I would like to trade in for a new Kioiti CS2410 with loader and mower deck. My question is would this be near an even trade for the CK25? How much if any to boot do you think I may have to come up with.
    Any dealers out there please chime in for sure.

Thanks TBNers

Tractor
    Kioti DK 40-Massey ferguson 135-Ventrac 4500 Diesel

Default Re: Kioti CK25 Hst TLB

Murph ------------

Tractor
    Kioti CK25 Shuttle Shift, loaded tires, JD X739

Welcome. I'd sell the TLB outright. TLB's aren't that common. You should have good interest. I have a similar tractor only in gear. I'd want about $16K if I were to sell mine. Or at least that's about where I'd start listing it anyway. What would a new one cost - about $21-$22K?

And I wouldn't go with the CS2410. Wow, quite a step down in tractors that would be. There are so many other options that are better machines if you just want a mower that can do some light loader work. I think the CS2410 is the same tractor that used to be sold in NH blue. I'd look at the JD1026R, a kubota BX, BC CT220, or a Mahindra Max. All of these would be better choices.

Tractor
    Kioti DK 40-Massey ferguson 135-Ventrac 4500 Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by Giddyup View Post
    Welcome. I'd sell the TLB outright. TLB's aren't that common. You should have good interest. I have a similar tractor only in gear. I'd want about $16K if I were to sell mine. Or at least that's about where I'd start listing it anyway. What would a new one cost - about $21-$22K?

And I wouldn't go with the CS2410. Wow, quite a step down in tractors that would be. There are so many other options that are better machines if you just want a mower that can do some light loader work. I think the CS2410 is the same tractor that used to be sold in NH blue. I'd look at the JD1026R, a kubota BX, BC CT220, or a Mahindra Max. All of these would be better choices.
    Doesn't LS make the smaller Kioti?
    Murph ------------

Tractor
    Kioti CK25 Shuttle Shift, loaded tires, JD X739

Quote Originally Posted by murphy1244 View Post
    I think so, and they used to make the exact tractor for NH. It's an OK tractor, but there are better options in that size.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kioti DK 35

Quote Originally Posted by murphy1244 View Post
    No.
    If I remember right Kioti purchased the tooling from Shabura that they use to build the CS2410.
    They were never built by LS
    Vince,
    Kioti DK 35
    Hustler Super Z

Tractor
    Kioti CK25 HST

I appreciate all the input, just looking for possible trade in values. May wind up selling outright if need be. We can debate which baby CUT is better all day, but I have tested the 2410 and was very pleased at its performance. The CK has served me very well, but all the heavy work is done as far as landscaping. I think you're correct Vince about the CS being of Shabura lineage.

Tractor
    2012 Kioti DK45 HST Cab

Quote Originally Posted by gbfiremn View Post
    I appreciate all the input, just looking for possible trade in values. May wind up selling outright if need be. We can debate which baby CUT is better all day, but I have tested the 2410 and was very pleased at its performance. The CK has served me very well, but all the heavy work is done as far as landscaping. I think you're correct Vince about the CS being of Shabura lineage.
    I don't know, but if it were me, there's no way I'd hand over any money in that trade. That BH is $7K new alone. I would think your CK TBL still has more value than a CS, but there's no chance a dealer's going to give you a new tractor and a cheque to boot. I'd never consider the trade, I'd go get a really nice ZTR for the lawn and keep the CK, but if you're intent on trading, I don't think you should be handing over more money with the keys.

Tractor
    Kioti DK40SE Hydro

Quote Originally Posted by kiotiken View Post
    I don't know, but if it were me, there's no way I'd hand over any money in that trade. That BH is $7K new alone. I would think your CK TBL still has more value than a CS, but there's no chance a dealer's going to give you a new tractor and a cheque to boot. I'd never consider the trade, I'd go get a really nice ZTR for the lawn and keep the CK, but if you're intent on trading, I don't think you should be handing over more money with the keys.
    ^this
    2008 KIOTI DK40Se Hydro
    1978 Sling Blade/wood handle

Tractor
    Kioti CK25 HST

Trust me fellas it's hard to let go of my CK. It has done EVERYTHING I have asked of it and then some. I thought about the ZTR route and keeping the CK, but storage space is a consideration. I mow around 2.5 acres and have a Yamah Rhino with a hard enclosure for snow removal. So the CS would be mostly for mowing, tilling a few small gardens and some light loader work. Just what that machine is made for. It's time to downsize. My neighbor has a baby bota and I have used it a couple of times to mow and it cuts my time in half from my Husqvarna 2654 lawn tractor. I want to maintain my relationship with Kioti and the CS2410 is a much nicer machine the CK20S in my opinion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast