Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B3200

Default CK25

I am calling the dealer in the morning to see what kind of deal he can make on adding a new Kioti Backhoe (w) thumb to this machine.

New Kioti CK25 w/ldr

Any price suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I was considering a kubota bx 25 but I think this would be a better fit for my needs. Thanks for any suggestions on this machine or pricing.

Steve

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kioti CK30, JD X475, JD TS Gator

Default Re: CK25

You're looking at @ $7500 for a Kioti 2475 hoe. Not sure how much the thumb adds.

Tractor
    Kioti DK 40-Massey ferguson 135-Ventrac 4500 Diesel

Hydraulic or Mechanical thumb?
    Murph ------------

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B3200

Murph,

I would have gone with a mechaical thumb but I just got a response from the seller that the unit has been sold. He did offer me a new ck30 for with a kl130 FEL for $19,000 and another $7,000 for the backhoe. Kind of getting out of my comfort zone on price and the size of the machine I actually need. I might have to look for a smaller kubota from a dealer that is close to me.

Thanks

Tractor
    Kioti DK 40-Massey ferguson 135-Ventrac 4500 Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by sjm1580 View Post
    Murph,

I would have gone with a mechaical thumb but I just got a response from the seller that the unit has been sold. He did offer me a new ck30 for with a kl130 FEL for $19,000 and another $7,000 for the backhoe. Kind of getting out of my comfort zone on price and the size of the machine I actually need. I might have to look for a smaller kubota from a dealer that is close to me.

Thanks
    Kubota makes a fine machine too. Find a dealer that your comfortable with.
    Murph ------------

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B3200

Murph,
    Ive had several Kubotas and the one I wish I hadn't sold was a b3030 with a FEL and Woods bh. I am trying to get an equivilant machine but there are very very few in the south Florida area that don't have thousands of hours. To tell you the truth I don't have any experience with Kioti's except what I have read here and they seem to be very good. I am going to stick with either kubota or Kioti and try for something along the lines of the B3030 (whatever the current equivilant is if I have to buy new). Any advice you can pass along about good and bad models would be greatly appreciated.

Steve

Tractor
    2012 Kioti DK45 HST Cab

Nothing wrong with kubota, but you'll notice that their true TBL machines all of a sudden jump way up in weight from the other machines in the same series series (B26, L39, M59). You need weight for a backhoe. A 7 foot bh will probably toss a B3030 around like a toy. I had a CK30 with loaded tires and Woods BH-70x bh. It was an amazing digger, but the bh could still drag me around a little and that machine was about 6500# all in.

The B3030 has been replaced by the B3300.

Tractor
    Kioti DK40SE HST Cab, Mechron 2200

I have a CK 25 (1,200 hrs) with the 2475 hoe. As others have said, it will throw the machine around quite easily, but with an 18" bucket, it will also dig like a trooper, I'm very impressed. I'm considering upgrading to the CK35 not for digging, but because of snowblower. I find that in deep wet snow, (24") the tractor's rpm slows down if I work it too hard. Don't want to hurt anything. Another 10 hp at the pto should help with that.
    Rick

Tractor
    2012 Kioti DK45 HST Cab

Quote Originally Posted by rmorey View Post
    I have a CK 25 (1,200 hrs) with the 2475 hoe. As others have said, it will throw the machine around quite easily, but with an 18" bucket, it will also dig like a trooper, I'm very impressed. I'm considering upgrading to the CK35 not for digging, but because of snowblower. I find that in deep wet snow, (24") the tractor's rpm slows down if I work it too hard. Don't want to hurt anything. Another 10 hp at the pto should help with that.
    That would let you keep the same hoe, but I don't regret going from a CK to DK for a minute. If you're making a trade, think about a DK 40 with a bigger hoe, it's only money I'm also amazed how many folks there are from around Ottawa here

Tractor
    Kioti DK40SE HST Cab, Mechron 2200

Quote Originally Posted by kiotiken View Post
    That would let you keep the same hoe, but I don't regret going from a CK to DK for a minute. If you're making a trade, think about a DK 40 with a bigger hoe, it's only money I'm also amazed how many folks there are from around Ottawa here
    Ha! I just retired in September and my new "supervisor" would have a bird! But that is a great idea. I agree, driving around ths area, you see them all over the place.

Where did you deal? My dealer is in Athens, about 15 miles from here. He's been great, very competitive on his pricing. Just got a new Kioti Mechron in November. It has the CK20 engine. Works good so far.
    Rick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast