New CK35 HST comes tomorrow!

/ New CK35 HST comes tomorrow! #1  

rmorey

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti DK40SE HST Cab, Mechron 2200
Finally made the decision to trade up from the CK25HST. 1200 hrs, only problem I had was the key switch corroded and made it hard to start sometimes. My dealer made me an offer I couldn't pass up. Basically gave me over 90% of what I paid for it in 2005! I looked at the DK40, but the difference was not worth it for what I need.

/ New CK35 HST comes tomorrow! #2  
Wow, 90% of your 2005 price? That's awesome. Inflation can help us sometimes, I guess? haha.

Congrats on the CK35. Pics or it didn't happen.

I hope to move up to a DK40 in a few years.

/ New CK35 HST comes tomorrow!
Congrats on the CK35. Pics or it didn't happen.

I hope to move up to a DK40 in a few years.

Thanks, I'll get pics on after the delivery. I would have loved a DK40, but....can't justify it $$.

/ New CK35 HST comes tomorrow! #4  
Finally made the decision to trade up from the CK25HST. 1200 hrs, only problem I had was the key switch corroded and made it hard to start sometimes. My dealer made me an offer I couldn't pass up. Basically gave me over 90% of what I paid for it in 2005! I looked at the DK40, but the difference was not worth it for what I need.

Nice, well done, 90% is pretty impressive. When I traded my CK30 for DK45, I got 94% back of everything (bh, cab, remotes etc) that I put in after a year and 135hrs. Inflation and the swing in the Canadian dollar seem to help us Canadians. With 90% return after 1200 hrs, you just can't go wrong and it's exactly why I'll probably always buy new. There's just not a big enough difference between new and used to make it worth it until the machine is significantly older with more hrs.

/ New CK35 HST comes tomorrow!
I agree, the used value being so strong, makes it almost impossible not to buy new. My dealer also has a good approach to ongoing sales as well. He seems to be just as interested in the next sale as he is in the current sale.

/ New CK35 HST comes tomorrow! #6  
Ken, do you have to pay the 14% "sales tax" on tractors up there? They let me pay 4% on my tractor here (instead of the normal 7%) if it's used for agriculture in this state. Or is it just on the difference, net trade price?

/ New CK35 HST comes tomorrow! #7  
Ken, do you have to pay the 14% "sales tax" on tractors up there? They let me pay 4% on my tractor here (instead of the normal 7%) if it's used for agriculture in this state. Or is it just on the difference, net trade price?

I believe farmers get a break, but I'm not sure if it's all or part of the taxes. The rest of us have to pay 13% in Ontario, 5% to the feds and 8% to the province. The amount of your trade comes off before tax is applied, so you effectively gain 13% over the amount you'd get if you sold it privately. Same thing happens for cars and trucks.

/ New CK35 HST comes tomorrow! #8  
I'll bet that was a toss and turn night trying to get some sleep......when you want the time to fly it's surprising how slow the hands of time can move!!:thumbsup:

/ New CK35 HST comes tomorrow! #10  
Need Pics