Buying Advice kioti ck35hst sizing

/ kioti ck35hst sizing #11  
That price is over 6k more than I paided for a ck35 hst in November. I didn't get a 4/1 bucket or filled tires though. I think I would rather have my grapple over a 4/1. It's a no brainier to go for the dk for $200 more.

/ kioti ck35hst sizing #12  
Keep in mind that 4n1 buckets weigh a lot. you are going to loose a some lift capability with a 4n1. soooo that DK40 for $200 is like the steal of the century.. it has a lot of lift cability.. you sure he did not say $2000? more..I am having a little trouble with the $200. It just seems to good to be true.

James K0UA

/ kioti ck35hst sizing #13  
New DK-40. End of story. Bulletproof warranty, stronger than an OX and just a GREAT tractor that cannot be matched feature by feature by any other for the price especially. Check to see what year the DK was manufactured. If the lower panels and undercarriage are DARK grey, almost black it is of the latest version of the DK series starting in 2010 or later. If the color is light grey it is probably mfg in 2009 or earlier. Tractors do NOT go by manufacture date as to what year they are when bought new, they go by date first put into service- warranty time is the same, regardless of year off the factory floor.

/ kioti ck35hst sizing
Keep in mind that 4n1 buckets weigh a lot. you are going to loose a some lift capability with a 4n1. soooo that DK40 for $200 is like the steal of the century.. it has a lot of lift cability.. you sure he did not say $2000? more..I am having a little trouble with the $200. It just seems to good to be true.

James K0UA

Yup...got it on paper that he hand wrote...dk40se hydrostatic 4x4 with front end loader...$21800. Of course that is with the current promo cash off of $3500 and roughly $1700 that he discounted himself. Same deal....filled rear tires, etc...

/ kioti ck35hst sizing #15  
Yup...got it on paper that he hand wrote...dk40se hydrostatic 4x4 with front end loader...$21800. Of course that is with the current promo cash off of $3500 and roughly $1700 that he discounted himself. Same deal....filled rear tires, etc...

No question then, get the DK40se, it is the way to go. You have stepped up into a different class of tractor.

/ kioti ck35hst sizing #16  
This decision is a no brainer for all us Kioti guys, that's for sure, but I can tell you're a little stuck on that Kubota. The Kubota L3830 is a fine tractor for sure, but I'm not sure you're getting a steal at $16K for a tractor that is 6 to 11 years old. If he will take $14K, it sounds a little better, but still getting to an age where tinker time comes into play. The L3830 doesn't come close to competing with a DK40 IMHO. It is 1000# lighter (where's all that steel?), the FEL lifts 1000# less, is 3 cylinder vs 4 cylinder etc... I'm a big fan of the LXX40 series that replaced the LXX30, mainly because of the new HST transmission and the added lift cap. of the FEL, but the LXX30 series has the same style HST as the DK series and a lot less lift.

Don't ever expect un-biased advise on TBN, and I'm not trying to give you any.

/ kioti ck35hst sizing
Guess I should add that I'm only about 3.5 hour drive from wend all, nc....my freight costs aren't as bad.

/ kioti ck35hst sizing #18  
don't know how much a 4n1 bucket costs, but overall the price quoted on the CK seems pretty high. Tractor with std. bucket and loaded tires should be between $16-17K. That is probably why the DK is only $200 more. No brainer. Go for the DK40. I'd also be concerned with a 4n1 bucket on the CK; its weight will reduce loader capacity.

Why 4n1? Thought about a grapple or grapple attachment for the bucket? If you shopped around, you could get into a new CK35 with grapple on bucket for $17K or so.

/ kioti ck35hst sizing
don't know how much a 4n1 bucket costs, but overall the price quoted on the CK seems pretty high. Tractor with std. bucket and loaded tires should be between $16-17K. That is probably why the DK is only $200 more. No brainer. Go for the DK40. I'd also be concerned with a 4n1 bucket on the CK; its weight will reduce loader capacity.

Why 4n1? Thought about a grapple or grapple attachment for the bucket? If you shopped around, you could get into a new CK35 with grapple on bucket for $17K or so.

You say shop around....where would I shop around? Only 1 dealer local.

What is a grapple on the bucket? How does that work?

/ kioti ck35hst sizing #20  
I bought from a dealer 250 miles away. Saved thousands, even with extra delivery costs. And he has come to me when I needed him. So that is what I mean. Also suggest checking out bobcat if you have a dealer. Same tractor as Kioti and BC is offering great deals on them because they are getting out of the tractor business.

You can buy a grapple attachment that bolts or is welded onto a standard bucket. You get with it (usually) a third function on the loader joystick. I know some Kioti dealers sell them. Excellent for brush or logs. Do an google search for "bolt on grapple", and you'll see. I think Anbo is one make. EverythingAttachments I think sells them too. I think you will find several versions. a decent one can be purchased for $1500 or less and they are not too heavy for the loader. Of course, a full grapple might be even better, and with QC attach, you can change out bucket for grapple in a jiffy.