Buying Advice kioti ck35hst sizing

/ kioti ck35hst sizing #41  
Well sounds like Kioti Dk 40. Cant believe its 9k cheaper than the Kubota.

The DK45SEC I bought last year with brush cutter, tiller, quick hitch, and free loader was $10K less than quotes on both MF and Kubota.

/ kioti ck35hst sizing #43  
Also, hard to believe it is 2k less than the identical Bobcat.

We have seen some of the Bobcat dealers really discounting their remaining stock, but not this one apparently.

/ kioti ck35hst sizing #44  
I priced all of the tractors here all at the same size...well as close as I could get all spec'd closely...all hydro drives, 4x4, etc...

Kubota L3940 - $30500
John Deere 3720 - $31500
Massey 1640 - $28500
LS R4041 - $23400
NH boomer 40 - 26500
Bobcat CT 440 - $24000
Kioti DK40SE just - $21800

Just comparing for prices here....this was discounts and dealer incentive pricing, so really the price I would be paying.

Find the tractor you like the best out of the bunch then go price shopping. Check at least 3 dealers. What all options did you get on the Kubota price? It sounds a little high.

/ kioti ck35hst sizing
Find the tractor you like the best out of the bunch then go price shopping. Check at least 3 dealers. What all options did you get on the Kubota price? It sounds a little high.

Here is what i did as far as spec's on the tractors for comparison and price shopping:
All were to have a front end loader with quick attach bucket
Bucket size was whatever it came with.
Engine size was to be pushing around 31-33 PTO horsepower
Hydrostatic Tranny
4x4
Remote Valves
Cruise Control
Grill Guard
Needed to have rear ballast in the tires
Nice adjustable seat
Loader control valve next to the seat instead of mounted on the loader
and the biggest thing for me is the more room in the platform area the better.
I'm a big guy, 6'2 245 and some of the operators area was just a little small.

As for the Kubota itself, i weighed the features between an L3800 and the Grand L3940 and liked the extra frill of the grand series, hence the price check.

I notified the Bobcat dealer that i could get the same tractor but in Kioti for a couple grand less....he just kinda passed it off.

/ kioti ck35hst sizing #46  
Well I can tell you this, you will not be dissatisfied with the Kioti DK40se. I have a slightly smaller version the DK35se hst. and I love it. The loader specs alone on the DK40se put in in the lead.. let alone the price. The Bobcat dealer is NOT doing what the other Bobcat dealers we are hearing about here are doing..So buy the Kioti, you will be pleased.

James K0UA

/ kioti ck35hst sizing
Well I can tell you this, you will not be dissatisfied with the Kioti DK40se. I have a slightly smaller version the DK35se hst. and I love it. The loader specs alone on the DK40se put in in the lead.. let alone the price. The Bobcat dealer is NOT doing what the other Bobcat dealers we are hearing about here are doing..So buy the Kioti, you will be pleased.

James K0UA

If the Bobcat came in at under $20k, i would have jumped on it. He has it sitting there on the lot all by it's lonesome.

/ kioti ck35hst sizing #48  
Here is what i did as far as spec's on the tractors for comparison and price shopping:
All were to have a front end loader with quick attach bucket
Bucket size was whatever it came with.
Engine size was to be pushing around 31-33 PTO horsepower
Hydrostatic Tranny
4x4
Remote Valves
Cruise Control
Grill Guard
Needed to have rear ballast in the tires
Nice adjustable seat
Loader control valve next to the seat instead of mounted on the loader
and the biggest thing for me is the more room in the platform area the better.
I'm a big guy, 6'2 245 and some of the operators area was just a little small.

As for the Kubota itself, i weighed the features between an L3800 and the Grand L3940 and liked the extra frill of the grand series, hence the price check.

I notified the Bobcat dealer that i could get the same tractor but in Kioti for a couple grand less....he just kinda passed it off.

I was wrong that is actually a extremely good price. It looks like it was 22% off. I guess it sounded high because I was looking at cab tractors and they were not a lot more. I think if you are going to be running a grapple you should get a 3rd function. You will need 3 arms to run a grapple off a remote at times. A 3rd function is a cleaner setup because you have steel lines on the loader instead of hoses. Also if you are leaning towards a Grand L Kubota you may want to look at the L4240. It has the biggest loader you can get on a Grand L. Something else you may want to consider is a cab. You don't have to worry about getting hot or cold or getting into a bees nest. Some other Kubota you may want to check out are a L4600 and a MX5100.

/ kioti ck35hst sizing #49  
I I think if you are going to be running a grapple you should get a 3rd function. You will need 3 arms to run a grapple off a remote at times. A 3rd function is a cleaner setup because you have steel lines on the loader instead of hoses. .

Not really. Easy peazy to operate a grapple with a remote. If you are coordinated enough to drive a 4 on the floor car you will quickly learn to drop your hand off the joystick to operate the remote. There is virtually never a time you need to operate the joystick and remote simultaneously. I have a diverter on my current DK40se but actually preferred the remote to control the same grapple on my first CK20. Never damaged hydraulic line either.

/ kioti ck35hst sizing #50  
Not really. Easy peazy to operate a grapple with a remote. If you are coordinated enough to drive a 4 on the floor car you will quickly learn to drop your hand off the joystick to operate the remote. There is virtually never a time you need to operate the joystick and remote simultaneously. I have a diverter on my current DK40se but actually preferred the remote to control the same grapple on my first CK20. Never damaged hydraulic line either.

I think if you are pulling into a pile of brush you will need to close the grapple the raise the loader and maybe curl the loader plus steer the tractor. If you have it on a remote you will not be as efficient because you will have to take your hand off the loader joystick and possibly come to a stop. I wasn't saying you will damage a hose but the factory 3rd function looks and fits nicely on the tractor. By the time you by a remote and run hose from the front to the back of the tractor add a set of quick disconnects at the loader tower and the front of the loader you are up to or above the price of a 3rd function.