Buying Advice kioti ck35hst sizing

/ kioti ck35hst sizing #61  
I tried all 3 functions with the snowblade just to do it. I'll try it tomorrow with the grapple to see how fast it is. The point I was trying to make is you don't loose a function like you do with a divertor. You don't have to worry have the right function on either.

That normally would not be a concern. Most of the buttons used to control a diverter valve are momentary, so what happens is, if you want the use of the diverter function you push the button, if not you don't. If a person gets confused with this setup, well, there may be other things to be worried about. :eek: ;)

/ kioti ck35hst sizing #62  
That normally would not be a concern. Most of the buttons used to control a diverter valve are momentary, so what happens is, if you want the use of the diverter function you push the button, if not you don't. If a person gets confused with this setup, well, there may be other things to be worried about. :eek: ;)

That would not be bad if it was a momentary switch and it was on the joystick.

Sorry to derail the thread tedhrs.

/ kioti ck35hst sizing #63  
Roger, you can, but do you actually use all 3 functions at the same time? :confused3: And if you do, just how fast does everything actually move? My 7520 has a 17GPM implement pump and stuff moves slowly operating two functions, I can't imagine how slow things would be if I was operating 3 functions at once. :eek:

Just wondering is all. So many talk about having a true 3rd function, and that is all well and good. :cool: But how many actually make use of using 3 functions at once and at what speed are they able to do these operations? :confused:

I tried all 3 functions with the grapple today. The speed was not bad, it did slow the curl down. It is a lot going on to try to watch.

/ kioti ck35hst sizing #64  
I tried all 3 functions with the grapple today. The speed was not bad, it did slow the curl down. It is a lot going on to try to watch.

After hundreds of hours grappling, I cannot recall a time when I really wanted to use all three functions simultaneously. Typical movement is to open grapple, then position FEL via up/down and dump/curl plus tractor movement to grasp the object(s) then close grapple. No particular need to open/close grapple simultaneously with standard FEL movements.

/ kioti ck35hst sizing
That would not be bad if it was a momentary switch and it was on the joystick.

Sorry to derail the thread tedhrs.

Yeah so after reading all this talk of the valves....thinkn i stick with the rear remote setup, possibly get the second set of valves installed....get the hoses run to the same spot as the FEL Disconnects, put in a set of disconnects and then run the rest of the way to the front of the loader. I will be removing the loader enough that it will warrant a disconnect.

On a second note...i've noticed that i am no longer concerned with pricing of the CK series tractors and have fixated myself on the DK series. That being said, i have a dealer close by that has a 2007 DK35SE HST with FEL R4 tires and 450 hours for $16500. Is it worth it to go look at?

I am having an issue with my other dealer being able to provide me with a hands on experience with the DK40SE and am thinking that I will not be buying from him even with the great price. He has been telling me he had a shipment coming in, 3 weeks ago, and still has not seen it. We are only 3.5 hours from the factory. At what point do i Say Enough is Enough? I have began looking around for another tractor as I need to get one. Time is becoming a factor. If he had it last week, it would be sitting in my Garage.....

sorry, just venting.

/ kioti ck35hst sizing #66  
Yeah so after reading all this talk of the valves....thinkn i stick with the rear remote setup, possibly get the second set of valves installed....get the hoses run to the same spot as the FEL Disconnects, put in a set of disconnects and then run the rest of the way to the front of the loader. I will be removing the loader enough that it will warrant a disconnect.

On a second note...i've noticed that i am no longer concerned with pricing of the CK series tractors and have fixated myself on the DK series. That being said, i have a dealer close by that has a 2007 DK35SE HST with FEL R4 tires and 450 hours for $16500. Is it worth it to go look at?

I am having an issue with my other dealer being able to provide me with a hands on experience with the DK40SE and am thinking that I will not be buying from him even with the great price. He has been telling me he had a shipment coming in, 3 weeks ago, and still has not seen it. We are only 3.5 hours from the factory. At what point do i Say Enough is Enough? I have began looking around for another tractor as I need to get one. Time is becoming a factor. If he had it last week, it would be sitting in my Garage.....

sorry, just venting.

Well if the dealer broke his word on that I'd hate to count on him for service. Just some advice, Get some seat time on a DK-40 besides the HP difference I like the FEL. 2700 Lbs of lift off!

/ kioti ck35hst sizing #67  
Look at a DK45 if PTO work is important. There's a big jump in PTO hp between a DK40 and DK45 and then only a small increase to the DK50. Otherwise stick to the DK40.

/ kioti ck35hst sizing #68  
Oh, and that price seems way to high. Good for them if they can get it, but I'd personally spend a couple thousand extra to get a machine that was 6 years newer with no hrs and a full warranty.

/ kioti ck35hst sizing #69  
I think that most people would agree that the DK40 is Kioti's best bang for the buck tractor.

/ kioti ck35hst sizing #70  
I think that most people would agree that the DK40 is Kioti's best bang for the buck tractor.

By far. Unless you are running some very intensive PTO application such as snow blowing in Canada or perhaps running A/C a lot in a cab version, there just isn't much need for more HP with that frame and typical six foot implements. Traction will limit you more than HP.