Buying Advice kioti ck35hst sizing

/ kioti ck35hst sizing #71  
By far. Unless you are running some very intensive PTO application such as snow blowing in Canada or perhaps running A/C a lot in a cab version, there just isn't much need for more HP with that frame and typical six foot implements. Traction will limit you more than HP.

Well, I think IT might be looking at me, and yes, I happen to be blowing snow in Canada and using A/C in the cab, but I still think the best bang for the buck is dependent on the intended use of the tractor and the inventory of dealer you buy from. Depending on your dealers inventory and when they bought that inventory, you may not pay much if any more for a DK45 or there may not be much difference between the DK45 and DK50. In my case, my dealer had a DK45 cab and DK50 cab on the lot, but could do a much better deal on the DK45 (I wanted the DK50). He also didn't have a DK40 cab on the lot and would have had to order one. According to him, he wouldn't be able to do much, if any, better ordering a DK40 because his costs (from Kioti) would be higher than when he bought the DK45, although most of that is probably him wanting to sell what he had and not wanting to order another one.

I think the DK40-50 are all good value for money.

/ kioti ck35hst sizing #72  
Well, I think IT might be looking at me, and yes, I happen to be blowing snow in Canada and using A/C in the cab, but I still think the best bang for the buck is dependent on the intended use of the tractor and the inventory of dealer you buy from. Depending on your dealers inventory and when they bought that inventory, you may not pay much if any more for a DK45 or there may not be much difference between the DK45 and DK50. In my case, my dealer had a DK45 cab and DK50 cab on the lot, but could do a much better deal on the DK45 (I wanted the DK50). He also didn't have a DK40 cab on the lot and would have had to order one. According to him, he wouldn't be able to do much, if any, better ordering a DK40 because his costs (from Kioti) would be higher than when he bought the DK45, although most of that is probably him wanting to sell what he had and not wanting to order another one.

I think the DK40-50 are all good value for money.

I agree. The difference in cost to the manufacturer is virtually nothing as the only difference between the three tractors is the bore and stroke. Kioti makes more money on a DK50 but can price them occasionally close to the DK40 and still make the same profit as selling a DK40. Marketing is what it's all about.

/ kioti ck35hst sizing
So i've opted to not go with the DK40SE from this dealer. After multiple times of him agreeing the to price he wrote down, he calls me yesterday and states that he cannot do it at that price. I'm a little ticked off and have started looking elsewhere. Was really looking forward to dealing with him.

/ kioti ck35hst sizing #74  
So i've opted to not go with the DK40SE from this dealer. After multiple times of him agreeing the to price he wrote down, he calls me yesterday and states that he cannot do it at that price. I'm a little ticked off and have started looking elsewhere. Was really looking forward to dealing with him.

Funny... The same thing happened with my dealer. He gave me a price and reneged the next day.

/ kioti ck35hst sizing #75  
My dealer realized he made a pricing mistake in my favor last year, but sold me the tractor at the agreed price anyway. So different dealers have different policies.

/ kioti ck35hst sizing #76  
My dealer realized he made a pricing mistake in my favor last year, but sold me the tractor at the agreed price anyway. So different dealers have different policies.

My dealer didn't make a mistake. He changed his mind.

/ kioti ck35hst sizing
My dealer didn't make a mistake. He changed his mind.

Same here, well, he made a calculation mistake and then changed his mind from saying he would honor that price to no, he couldn't make any money on the sale if he went with the first price.

/ kioti ck35hst sizing #78  
Same here, well, he made a calculation mistake and then changed his mind from saying he would honor that price to no, he couldn't make any money on the sale if he went with the first price.

LOL... My dealer simply changed his mind! I asked him for a price on a new CK-30 over the phone (no particular one). He called me back the next day and gave me a price on a current year CK-30. So I came in the following day to talk business at which time he gave me a new (higher) price. If he did make a mistake the first time he didn't say so. My guess is that he did get it wrong and didn't want to admit it but he would have been better off just being frank about it.

/ kioti ck35hst sizing #79  
My guess is that he did get it wrong and didn't want to admit it but he would have been better off just being frank about it.

Changing prices or giving a low price to get you in the door shows the character of the dealer you're dealing with. There's some debate on TBN as to the importance a dealer really plays, but in my book, the dealer is very important. If things are going to start poorly they likely wont end well. Imagine the treatment you're in for when they already have your money.

/ kioti ck35hst sizing
I have not driven by the dealership as of late, but am thinking of stopping in to see if he wants to rethink himself on this deal. I told him flat out, if he could get me the tractor in to test drive, do some hands on, then he would have it sold at that price.