Thoughts on CS2410 pricing

/ Thoughts on CS2410 pricing
Good Morning Kiotiken

Thanks for the advice, I was concern about puncturing if I was off in the woods/fields. The dealer said there was no cost difference between the 2.

I am most likely doing the deal today, not sure when delivery will be. I will update as things progress.

Next step is to build a shed to store it in....LOL, of course the shed couldn't be built till I new how big to make it :)

/ Thoughts on CS2410 pricing #12  
I believe the R4's are 7 ply. I punctured the R4's on my CK30 twice in one week, but it was on old rusty nails in the ground I was digging. I don't think turfs do as well for punctures and they wouldn't be nearly as good in the woods.

My advice, build the shed big enough for a DK40, you just never know what's going to happen :)

Good luck today, report back.

LOL.... You know, I figured you would say that about the shed !!! How about I design it for expansion??? But I agree, one never knows what the future holds. I have 20 acres and really would like to make it productive, more then having the deer take residence up for the summer months.

Thanks for the morning laugh

/ Thoughts on CS2410 pricing #14  
LOL.... You know, I figured you would say that about the shed !!! How about I design it for expansion??? But I agree, one never knows what the future holds. I have 20 acres and really would like to make it productive, more then having the deer take residence up for the summer months.

Thanks for the morning laugh

Sorry, it's a sickness, my wife has me in therapy, but it's not working :) 20 acres!!!!! Forget the DK, we need to fit you in an RX, ooops, there goes again.

When I bought my first tractor 4 years ago, I had 0 experience and didn't know which end I was looking at. I bought base on one project I was doing and was scared to look at anything other than JD or Kubota. I ended up buying a JD at a Kubota dealer (go figure) and was happy, it did everything I wanted for that project. After the project was finished, my head was flooded with other projects and jobs for this awesome new tool, and my JD quickly became to small and light to get the job done. I sold the JD, went through a CK30 and landed on my current DK45. I'm now satisfied and happy (I also only have 3 acres). I only say all this because it's an expensive lesson you don't want to learn the hard way. If the CS will meet all of your needs, perfect, go for it. If it's a compromise to get 1 machine to use as a tractor and mower, be careful, it's not hard to what I did.

Oh, but still build a honkn' big barn!!!

Good Morning KiotiKen
LOL... I have worked on the wife for a few years getting a tractor, finally filled the piggy bank up enough , so there was a budget to consider. I am excited about the CS, be a big step up from the lawn tractor.

The shed was put on hold till I get the CS home, have to look things over and make sure I can fit everything and have plenty of room to grow. So far over the winter I went from 10x12 to 10 x 20 to 15 x 20... I am thinking it going to get bigger yet.... and you need to stop encouraging me...LOL
What size does it go from a shed to a barn classification...???

So, the deal is getting done today , just a matter of signing a few papers and pushing them to deliver. I am still tossed up on the tires... these forums are good but geesh.... everyone has a good opinion on turf verse industrial. The soil here is all clay, so when its wet its wet, but when its dry its rock. The land is fairly flat so really no issues with that.. driveway is 1/2 paved and 1/2 stone.... ugggh.... I might just get both!!!! LOL

/ Thoughts on CS2410 pricing #16  
Good Morning KiotiKen
LOL... I have worked on the wife for a few years getting a tractor, finally filled the piggy bank up enough , so there was a budget to consider. I am excited about the CS, be a big step up from the lawn tractor.

The shed was put on hold till I get the CS home, have to look things over and make sure I can fit everything and have plenty of room to grow. So far over the winter I went from 10x12 to 10 x 20 to 15 x 20... I am thinking it going to get bigger yet.... and you need to stop encouraging me...LOL
What size does it go from a shed to a barn classification...???

So, the deal is getting done today , just a matter of signing a few papers and pushing them to deliver. I am still tossed up on the tires... these forums are good but geesh.... everyone has a good opinion on turf verse industrial. The soil here is all clay, so when its wet its wet, but when its dry its rock. The land is fairly flat so really no issues with that.. driveway is 1/2 paved and 1/2 stone.... ugggh.... I might just get both!!!! LOL

LOL, All my TBN friends where happy to spend my money while I was shopping, just thought I'd return the favor :thumbsup:

I'm also in nothing but clay and fairly flat. Right now my tractor is parked and it's going to have to stay that way until the ground dries out. It sucks, but I doubt the story would be any different with turfs. I have no issue in the snow & ice, but it does slide around a fair bit. Turf tires are apparently much better in snow and ice, but I've never had them, so I don't know. Other than the very wet seasons, I find no damage to my lawn, but I also don't keep it like a golf green, so if you're more sensitive to it's condition, that might be different.

Good luck today at the dealer. Let us know when the ink is drying. The CS line is new and I haven't seen much talk about it, so it will be interesting to hear what you think. As far as the shed/barn goes, can you guess what I had to do to mine..., yup a little addition on the side! How much more does it really cost to make it a little bigger when you're building it the first place .... commmme onnnn, you know you wannnnnnt to :D

YES... much cheaper to build big now then after.. :)
I will let you know how it worked out. I email the dealers to work up the price on a set of industrial for it. It has turfs on it now so it will be one of price driven extras if I get both sets. Who would ever think tires would be such a conversation..... I sit and think, the money for the extra set can stay in the tractor fund and get put towards that blower :):)

Thanks ... I will post later on with the out come :duh:

/ Thoughts on CS2410 pricing #18  
Normally, Kioti offers your choice of tires at no extra charge. Is this a new machine or used?

/ Thoughts on CS2410 pricing #19  
At least a 30x40 stall, you think Ken?

/ Thoughts on CS2410 pricing #20  
At least a 30x40 stall, you think Ken?

Sure if we're just staying with a shed. I'd personally up that into barn territory :)

You have to think, his DK40 (in a few years) is going to need 20' tip to tip. You're going to want to be able to walk around it and have a work bench and area behind it. That's an easy 40' right there. He's going to need some room for the new ZTR for cutting the grass and all the other implements for the DK, so he'd better add a second bay. A paint booth and workshop area, maybe a place to park the truck in the winter, I'm thinking probably a 3rd bay to play it safe. Let's see, 60' should do it without being too cramped :D