Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tractor
    Kioti CS2410

Default Re: Thoughts on CS2410 pricing

Good Morning and Happy Sunday

Gessh I am off here one day, my shed is now a small house, and the tractor I haven't even got stuck yet is a monster... I seen that animal you call a DK40... some lucky guys was taking delivery of Friday, it was loaded, all the fun things a guy could want Felt a little embarrassed with the CS, like a toy in comparison, LOL

I wont ever say the word never, so anything is possible in the future. I am just thrilled to have been able to finally get my little tractor I been dreaming about for a long time. They delivered yesterday, took some picture but haven't figure out how to upload the here

Have to say I feel like a kid again , LOL, the wife asked if I was going to sleep out in the garage with it last night.... whatever!!! woman just don't get it

Thanks guys..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_00000046-jpg  

Tractor
    Kioti CS2410

LOL..... well I guess I did attach a picture , not even sure how I did it

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Welcome to TBN and congratulations on your new tractor. They weren't kidding on that barn, you really need to think about that DK40 in your future, with 20 acres..boy howdy! I have its little brother the Dk35se with 7 acres. I am on tractor 5 now. I really like my DK35se. Of course there have been some rocks I tried to lift, and I have thought, boy I should have gotten the DK40. I had a metal barn built last summer, and already I wish it was twice the size it is. Welcome to the "pack" and happy tractoring.

James K0UA
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    yanmar 336d w ldr,Cub,many attachments

max lee, what a great tractor, i am sure it will serve you very well, as others stated please let us know what you think after a little seat time, pics,pics pics

keep safe....From CT

Tractor
    2012 Kioti DK45 HST Cab

Quote Originally Posted by MaxLee View Post
    Good Morning and Happy Sunday

Gessh I am off here one day, my shed is now a small house, and the tractor I haven't even got stuck yet is a monster... I seen that animal you call a DK40... some lucky guys was taking delivery of Friday, it was loaded, all the fun things a guy could want Felt a little embarrassed with the CS, like a toy in comparison, LOL

I wont ever say the word never, so anything is possible in the future. I am just thrilled to have been able to finally get my little tractor I been dreaming about for a long time. They delivered yesterday, took some picture but haven't figure out how to upload the here

Have to say I feel like a kid again , LOL, the wife asked if I was going to sleep out in the garage with it last night.... whatever!!! woman just don't get it

Thanks guys..

Very nice, congratulations, I hope it servers you well. I see you went with the turfs. I think that's a good choice for the grass and the snow, how much time are you planning on being in the woods? Hopefully you have internet out in the garage, and you're right, most women just don't get it

Tractor
    2012 Kioti DK45 HST Cab

Quote Originally Posted by murphy1244 View Post
    At least a 30x40 stall, you think Ken?
    Quote Originally Posted by k0ua View Post
    They weren't kidding on that barn, you really need to think about that DK40 in your future, with 20 acres..boy howdy!

James K0UA
    LOL, along with some help from you guys, I think I've talked myself into another shed addition I was already planning to lift the old shed with a sagging wooden floor and pour a pad underneath it, but if I blow the back was back another 10 feet while I'm at it, I could get the tractor out of it's current shelter into a proper building. Man this site costs me a lot of money

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123