The Tractorman cometh

/ The Tractorman cometh #12  
Nice ride...you'll love it I'm sure. I know I really like my albino dk35 cab and shouldn't have waited so long before getting a cab tractor.

/ The Tractorman cometh
OH NO! The boom cylinder has a leak! The return fitting weld is cracked. I got ready to pop out a stump. Backed up to it, put the stabilizers down, released the boom and went to dig beside the stump.

Suddenly, in the sunlight, I see a rainbow in front of me! Dealer said he could have one by Thurs/Fri. Oh well, the tree has been there for 75 years, another day or so wont hurt.

/ The Tractorman cometh #14  
OH NO! The boom cylinder has a leak! The return fitting weld is cracked. I got ready to pop out a stump. Backed up to it, put the stabilizers down, released the boom and went to dig beside the stump.

Suddenly, in the sunlight, I see a rainbow in front of me! Dealer said he could have one by Thurs/Fri. Oh well, the tree has been there for 75 years, another day or so wont hurt.

I thought that kind of stuff only happened to me.

/ The Tractorman cometh #16  
Nice, ya didn't waste much time, did you? :thumbsup:

/ The Tractorman cometh
Nice, ya didn't waste much time, did you? :thumbsup:

Ya, dug the bucket into the ground and, pooooof! Hydraulic fluid spraying everywhere!

/ The Tractorman cometh
Kinda surprised the dealer didn't notice that when they set the BH up.

He said they messed around with it for about 20 min. Crack seems to be under the paint. Little chip blew off when it started. Rust under the paint chip.

/ The Tractorman cometh #20  
That sucks about the leak. Very nice place you have there. If you ever need somebody to haul all that pesky white cedar away for you (they're really just weeds right?), you just let me know :D