The Tractorman cometh

/ The Tractorman cometh
That sucks about the leak. Very nice place you have there. If you ever need somebody to haul all that pesky white cedar away for you (they're really just weeds right?), you just let me know :D

Ha! Running joke when the guys come hunting in the fall, "my wife has every tree numbered with a little plaque on it with its name and number".

With 200 acres, we get enough wood from the downfalls every year to heat a small city!

/ The Tractorman cometh #22  
:shocked: You heat your house with cedar!!!!!!!:mad: No No No No, I forbid this.

Your wife sounds like a very wise woman. I would have a nice mill for the downfall, but for God's sake, STOP BURNNING IT!!!:D

/ The Tractorman cometh
:shocked: You heat your house with cedar!!!!!!!:mad: No No No No, I forbid this.

Your wife sounds like a very wise woman. I would have a nice mill for the downfall, but for God's sake, STOP BURNNING IT!!!:D

LOL, my bad. I neglected to mention, the cedar is only along the lake. The property is mainly red oak and maple.

/ The Tractorman cometh #24  
Very nice, I figured you wouldn't actually be burning the cedar, you'd go through hundreds of cords a year trying to stay warm (the exercise alone might do it). Sounds like you have a beautiful spot, BUT, if you ever want a clearer view of that lake, you just let me know ;)

/ The Tractorman cometh
Finally! The new boom cylinder came in. Dealer sent his best guy up with the part, arrived about 11:30 this morning. Rebuilt the cylinder and ready to go by 1 pm. Got to dig all afternoon, it works great.

/ The Tractorman cometh
Thanks, it was great, say, we have friends from Parksville, not too far from you.