Dk55 or t603

/ Dk55 or t603 #1  

Ttsouthern

Tractor
Tym t603
Hi all, I am wondering about thoughts on the kioti dk55 or the tym t603. I ilike both and right now I'm leaning on the t603. I know this is the kioti forum but I thought where better to her arguments/suggestions on both tractors. Thanks for any advice!

Tim

/ Dk55 or t603 #2  
According to your profile, you already bought the Tym. Congrats and welcome to TBN.

/ Dk55 or t603 #3  
   / Dk55 or t603 #4  
Ain't that something? Why ask?

His loss, I had some of the most insightful, inspirational, eye opening comments to make that could have proved invaluable to him, but :confused3:

/ Dk55 or t603
His loss, I had some of the most insightful, inspirational, eye opening comments to make that could have proved invaluable to him, but :confused3:

Ok, I know my profile says I bought it but I am actually right at the point of buying either one! The dealer has offered the same price on both and is ordering both I have put money down and have to make the decision when they get here. Dealer says he will have no problem selling whichever one I don't pick! So any advice would still be welcome, I am leaning towards the tym thought. Thanks for any help!

/ Dk55 or t603 #6  
Ok, I know my profile says I bought it but I am actually right at the point of buying either one! The dealer has offered the same price on both and is ordering both I have put money down and have to make the decision when they get here. Dealer says he will have no problem selling whichever one I don't pick! So any advice would still be welcome, I am leaning towards the tym thought. Thanks for any help!

Geez, I say the same thing to my wife, she just never calls me on it. Well, um, er ...

First, are you going for the cab or open station. I'd look at the RX6010 if you're looking at cab models, they now have two trans. options, but only available with cab. The DK55 and DK90 are both still the older generation, which isn't bad, but I can't tell you much about them. My uncle has a DK55 and loves it, but I've never run it, so I can't say.

I looked at the TYM a little more after your first post. There are no dealers around me at all, so they're not an option for me and I never researched them. I'm not sure if that's just in my area or if there aren't many dealers. My first two choices right now are LS and Kioti.

/ Dk55 or t603
Thanks for the thoughts! I'm going open, no cab, cause a lot of the work I do is on/off the tractor. I liked the dk55 and was going for that one first but when I got really into it the tym just had some nicer feature. The fluids and fuses are easier to get to, alittle more room in the operating platform and some of the 3pt hook up looked a bit tougher built. I think they are both good tractors just wondering on dependability on either of them.

/ Dk55 or t603 #8  
I read somewhere that people do more research on cars AFTER they buy a new one than before, ostensibly to make sure they did the right thing.

/ Dk55 or t603
No, actually I did a lot before I made the decision. Now I'm just interested in seeing what people think and their thoughts about these tractors. I didn't need every ones opinion and one side views before I purchased but I do like to here their more true thoughts after words. Thanks for such a nice reply:mad:

/ Dk55 or t603 #10  
What I did was look at the forums as far as reliability and customer service to help me make a informed decision. Then price, features, capacity and a bunch of other things all figured into it. Sift through the BS and make a decision. The dealer is a huge point in all this also. I have been more than satisfied with my choice. CJ