Michigan Iron & Equipment (OPEN HOUSE) event !!

/ Michigan Iron & Equipment (OPEN HOUSE) event !! #1  

coobie

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1100c, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .
Michigan folks don,t forget saturday may 11 Michigan Iron is having there Open House.I believe it starts at 9:00am.coobie

/ Michigan Iron & Equipment (OPEN HOUSE) event !! #2  
If it was not 150 miles away I would be there, who knows may drop in anyway. It is always good to see the gang. CJ

/ Michigan Iron & Equipment (OPEN HOUSE) event !! #3  
If it was not 150 miles away I would be there, who knows may drop in anyway. It is always good to see the gang. CJ

If I didn't live almost 800 miles away, I would definitley swing by. Bought the hydraulic thumb for my backhoe from them 2 years ago. great tool, and superior customer service.

Marc

/ Michigan Iron & Equipment (OPEN HOUSE) event !!
Up to the top,this coming weekend.Everyone enjoy.

/ Michigan Iron & Equipment (OPEN HOUSE) event !! #5  
I will second that. Superior Customer Service!! Anyone thinking about buying should consider these folks. Wish I could attend also.

/ Michigan Iron & Equipment (OPEN HOUSE) event !! #6  

Hey, I drove 300 miles each way for a BBQ at Rick Wallace's Kioti dealership back in the day. I'd never been to his dealership as I bought over the phone and he delivered so it was a nice but long day trip. Met a bunch of TBNers there that I still am in touch with today.

/ Michigan Iron & Equipment (OPEN HOUSE) event !! #7  
The wife and I, along with our dogs took a road trip last Spring down to Wallace Tractor - by way of Waffle House. We just needed a road trip, so this worked perfectly. We when got to Wallace's Rick was not there. oops. Definitely worth the trip.