Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE w/ loader and Woods 90x backhoe, Allis Chalmers C with front snowplow

Default New dealers in NorthCentral WI

Any of you looking to buy or need service in NorthCentral WI will be glad to know we have 5 new dealerships now! I bought my tractor last year and had to go 2.5 hours to the dealer down in the Fox Valley Area, now it seems Swiderski Equipment has picked up the brand. They have locations in Antigo, Wausau, Mosinee, Waupaca, and Thorp. That cut down my ride to the dealer from 2.5 hours to 30ish minutes! I hope the Kioti brand becomes more well known in the area now that this larger dealership has picked them up.

Default Re: New dealers in NorthCentral WI

Are they still selling Bobcat or is Bobcat out of the picture? I know they sold a lot of Bobcat in the past along with New Holland an I believe Maset Furguson.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE w/ loader and Woods 90x backhoe, Allis Chalmers C with front snowplow

Default Re: New dealers in NorthCentral WI

I'm not sure, their website still has Bobcat listed but not Kioti so I think they just recently changed and haven't changed the wesite yet. They do handle New Holland, Agco, Massey Fergusson along with various other implement and heavy equipment brands. I had heard Bobcat was getting out of the compact tractor business, so I assumed they replaced Bobcat with Kioti, but I'm not positive on that yet.