What model Kioti would you recommend?

/ What model Kioti would you recommend? #31  
Besides that, I wouldn't doubt that Bobcat may not offer it at all, just like they don't have Draft control. :(

I do have a parts book for my machine and a floating valve is not listed

/ What model Kioti would you recommend? #32  
I do have a parts book for my machine and a floating valve is not listed

Seems odd to me that they offer it on a CK and not the DK? :confused3: I wonder if in reality they are actually the same valve and whoever it was that had gotten it for there DK it was a mistake and was for a CK. I have no idea, just seems odd to me is all. :confused2:

/ What model Kioti would you recommend? #33  
Seems odd to me that they offer it on a CK and not the DK? :confused3: I wonder if in reality they are actually the same valve and whoever it was that had gotten it for there DK it was a mistake and was for a CK. I have no idea, just seems odd to me is all. :confused2:

I would also be interested as how that float would work as our valves go from either A to B or C to D. So it would got to one of these positions plus one position more then lock? Cause they don't have a sticker on any of the models that show that are factory Kioti.

/ What model Kioti would you recommend? #34  
Murphy is right, my a/b is detented and my c/d is momentary but no float position. That would be handy.

/ What model Kioti would you recommend? #35  
I would also be interested as how that float would work as our valves go from either A to B or C to D. So it would got to one of these positions plus one position more then lock? Cause they don't have a sticker on any of the models that show that are factory Kioti.

Mine had a sticker that clearly said float.

/ What model Kioti would you recommend? #36  
Here is a pic of the factory remotes on my ck 35 Float position on a Kioti ck35 rear remote
I remember reading about certain brands of tractors not offering the float function on their rear remote setups. I just finished running hoses for a new grapple. I noticed that my Kioti does have the float position for one set of the remotes. The lever also goes back to the neutral position when releasing it. This is the circuit I hooked the grapple lines to. The other lever (a and b) does not have the float function, it also does not return to the neutral position when releasing it. I'm a newbe with this stuff so I don't exactly know all the be edits to each circuits options.
Attached Thumbnails

/ What model Kioti would you recommend? #37  
Trying again.

/ What model Kioti would you recommend? #38  
image.jpg

/ What model Kioti would you recommend? #40