What model Kioti would you recommend?

/ What model Kioti would you recommend? #41  
One other thing: The DK40 may require more trailer/truck. Depending on implements and configuration it could be over the limit for a lot of 10K trailers. I have about 7200 lbs of headroom with my trailer and my TLB CK25 comes close when carrying one extra implement. If I owned the bigger DK, I'd want a heavier trailer and then I'd need a bigger truck too. Of course, a lot of guys never trailer themselves and then not an issue.

Very good point. Most guys with any truck or even a full size SUV can tow a CK sized machine. DKs are heavy enough to require careful planning and investment in trailer and tow vehicle.

/ What model Kioti would you recommend? #42  
Seems odd to me that they offer it on a CK and not the DK? :confused3: I wonder if in reality they are actually the same valve and whoever it was that had gotten it for there DK it was a mistake and was for a CK. I have no idea, just seems odd to me is all. :confused2:

Look up miching iron, you can do a online parts search. They listed a valve before.

/ What model Kioti would you recommend? #43  
Here is a picture from my manual about the remote levers. In the illustration it doesn't show the float on the "c and d" lever (I have it). It also says the levers go back to neutral when releasing them. Only my c and d lever returns on its own. A and b lever stays in the position until pulled back

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    536.4 KB · Views: 91
   / What model Kioti would you recommend? #44  
Here is a picture from my manual about the remote levers. In the illustration it doesn't show the float on the "c and d" lever (I have it). It also says the levers go back to neutral when releasing them. Only my c and d lever returns on its own. A and b lever stays in the position until pulled back

Might be certain years?

/ What model Kioti would you recommend? #45  
Look up miching iron, you can do a online parts search. They listed a valve before.

I have a parts book its not there for DK.

/ What model Kioti would you recommend? #46  
Get turf tires if you will be in your orchard. ag. tires will pack the soil too much. Get one size tractor larger if you want the hydro. trans. the R4 tires will pack the soil around your trees too, not as bad as ag. but if traction, like snow plowing etc. is no issue. get turf tires. A hydro also does not stop the pto like a shuttle when you put in the clutch. If you have your rpms high then when you let out the clutch again it is a hard hit on the pto and ie. a brush hog. I would say a CK 35 HST 4X4 is what you need.