Odered my new DK45SE HST Cab today

/ Odered my new DK45SE HST Cab today #1  

grm61

Platinum Member
Tractor
2013 Kioti DK45SE HST Cab
My Truck I drive for work was broke down this morning, so I came home and bought a tractor.:thumbsup:Have been wanting a tractor for a few years, finally going to get it.

New, Dk45Se HST Cab, Tractor, loader, backhoe, with remotes mounted on front crossmember of the loader with pushbutton on the joystick to run a grapple etc, and a mechanical thumb on the backhoe.

I feel much better now that I have committed:confused2:...it feels right.:)

Its going to take the dealer a couple weeks to get it.

Pretty stoked.

/ Odered my new DK45SE HST Cab today #2  
Wow, I guess a broken down truck is as good of an excuse as any other! Good for you. I may be a little biased but it's an awesome tractor with a really nice cab, I think you're going to love it. Congrats.

/ Odered my new DK45SE HST Cab today #3  
When is it coming in?

/ Odered my new DK45SE HST Cab today #4  
Congrats :thumbsup: the cab is awesome!

The only thing I would add is dual remotes on the back. When do you get it?

/ Odered my new DK45SE HST Cab today
The dealer figured it would ship from the distribution center the middle of next week, he figures he will get it the middle of the week after that, and deliver it to me the same week.

So i'm just kind of figuring two to three weeks.

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody, I don't think I've read anything where folks did not love these tractors.

/ Odered my new DK45SE HST Cab today
So I got it tonight about 8pm, Tier 3 Dk45SE Hst Cab KL 401 Loader, KB2485 Backhoe with weld on mech. thumb, extra remotes on loader crossmember with button on joystick, assembled this week out of a crate, delivered with 2 hrs on the meter. Sweet sweet machine:)

So what year is it? is it a 2013 because I bought it now?
Do you decipher the serial number? What do I call it?:confused2:

Couple quick pics,

New DK45 SE HST Cab 6-29-13.jpgbills truck grandma and christy 054.jpg

/ Odered my new DK45SE HST Cab today #7  
Very nice,enjoy.coobie

/ Odered my new DK45SE HST Cab today #8  
Looks awesome!

Now, we need to see some digging' pics! Now go find a big rock and let's see that thumb in action. :thumbsup:

/ Odered my new DK45SE HST Cab today #9  
So I got it tonight about 8pm, Tier 3 Dk45SE Hst Cab KL 401 Loader, KB2485 Backhoe with weld on mech. thumb, extra remotes on loader crossmember with button on joystick, assembled this week out of a crate, delivered with 2 hrs on the meter. Sweet sweet machine:)

So what year is it? is it a 2013 because I bought it now?
Do you decipher the serial number? What do I call it?:confused2:

Couple quick pics,

View attachment 325210View attachment 325211

Its probably a 2013 but it is done by serial #

/ Odered my new DK45SE HST Cab today #10  
. . . with pushbutton on the joystick to run a grapple etc . . . .

Can you operate a grapple with that pushbutton? I thought that was a diverter button of some sort (for temporary extra hydraulic flow), but never asked what its function was when I looked at a DK50SE a couple of weeks ago.