New DK55

/ New DK55 #1  

psj12

Platinum Member
Tractor
KIOTI 551
I just pulled the trigger on a new DK55 with loader. Chip from ARTRAC in Arkansas will be delivering it on Monday. I am trading my 55 HP Chinese tractor he sold me some years ago.

Is there anything I should check on the new tractor or any known issues?

I shopped several brands to include JD, NH, Mahindra, LS, and Kubota. The Kioti seemed to be the best quality for the money. The highest priced 55 HP tractor was the Kubota. it was $1,000 more than the JD. Surprisingly the NH was $400 less than the Mahindra.

I guess I'll have to change the picture on my profile!

/ New DK55 #2  
Check loader and wheel bolts, Welcome to the pack.:fox:

/ New DK55 #3  
Congratulations on the new tractor. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I have been enjoying mine.

/ New DK55 #4  
I just pulled the trigger on a new DK55 with loader. Chip from ARTRAC in Arkansas will be delivering it on Monday. I am trading my 55 HP Chinese tractor he sold me some years ago.

Is there anything I should check on the new tractor or any known issues?

I shopped several brands to include JD, NH, Mahindra, LS, and Kubota. The Kioti seemed to be the best quality for the money. The highest priced 55 HP tractor was the Kubota. it was $1,000 more than the JD. Surprisingly the NH was $400 less than the Mahindra.

I guess I'll have to change the picture on my profile!
Enjoy that new tractor.I am on my second Kioti tractor.My first was a 2008 Dk40 se(shuttle shift) which was trouble free,hope my 2012 Kioti DK40 se HST serves me just as well.coobie

/ New DK55 #5  
Congrats on the new tractor. :dance1: Welcome to the pack!

Looks like Kioti is having a good year so far!

/ New DK55
The tractor was delivered today and looks and runs great. I bought it from Chip at ARTRAC in Clarksville Arkansas.

/ New DK55 #8  
Yes we need pics and lots of them. Welcome to the Pack!