Silver Member
    Tractor
    Deere 1025R

Default cs2410 pricing

As part of my tractor search I got some quotes on a Kioti CS2410 (25hp, 19.4 PTO hp).

The price quote I got breaks down as follows. This is using the 0% financing (72 months).

Tractor with loader - $14300
    60" belly Mower - $2000
    + 8% tax

Total OTD: $17604

I got the same price for the same configuration on a Massey GC1705. Seems like this might be a better deal? I'm not sure.

Tractor
    2012 Kioti DK45 HST Cab

Default Re: cs2410 pricing

Doesn't sound like a good price to me at all. I just asked my dealer the exact same question because a friend of mine was interested. He said he could do the tractor, FEL and MMM for $14K (+ tax), but it was a cash deal. I'm not sure how much you pay for free money, but that sounds like a lot. I'm also in Canada and our prices are generally higher.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Deere 1025R

Yeah he did mention that there was an insurance added to the loan but still I agree, it sounds high. That's why I'm shopping Deere and kubota, maybe I can get him to go lower on the price with competitive offers from other brands. This dealer is also the only Kioti dealer for about 60 miles around so it's not like they have to compete on price with other Kioti dealers.

It was hard to find pricing on Kioti because unlike Deere, Kubota, and Massey, they don't have pricing online. Then again I work in the software industry and I know why - the type of configurator on Deere's site costs a few hundred grand to build and maintain.
    Last edited by ajd187; 06-26-2013 at 09:23 AM.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kioti 20 HST ancient Rhino traded in

You need to look at Wallace in PA, he has the white versions sitting around waiting to be sold. He is not that far away.
    ck20 hst - QA KL120B FEL - KB2465 BH W/16"bucket and Thumb, Rear Snow Blower. Post hole digger, Pallet forks, 3pt log splitter.

Tractor
    2012 Kioti DK45 HST Cab

Quote Originally Posted by Gil Case View Post
    You need to look at Wallace in PA, he has the white versions sitting around waiting to be sold. He is not that far away.
    The CS line is new, I don't think there's anything comparable in Bobcat. I know there's no MMM available for the CK20 (even though the brochure says there is) but I've heard there is one for the Bobcat CT122. If that's true, I'd say it's worth looking at, bigger and stronger than a CS but still fairly small and compact. Probably near the same price to.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Deere 1025R

Quote Originally Posted by kiotiken View Post
    Doesn't sound like a good price to me at all. I just asked my dealer the exact same question because a friend of mine was interested. He said he could do the tractor, FEL and MMM for $14K (+ tax), but it was a cash deal. I'm not sure how much you pay for free money, but that sounds like a lot. I'm also in Canada and our prices are generally higher.
    I got a quote on a kubota BX2360 (a 2012 model but who cares, it's just a tractor) for way less than the quote on this one so I would agree this dealer is high. He also quoted me the same price on a Massey 1705 which as basically the same specs as the Kubota. And the Kubota dealer also isn't going to add the lien insurance. Glad I went to a different dealer to cross check!

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Deere 1025R

I decided to rattle the Kioti guy a little bit by telling him I got a much lower quote on a kubota to see his reaction and see if he can beat it. I actually did get that quote so I gave him the number. I'm guessing he can't, but it's worth a shot...Plus fun to negotiate a little.