New Kioti Owner

/ New Kioti Owner #1  

ClovisMan

Tractor
2013 Kioti CK20SH
Pulled the trigger on the CK20S HST with loader, brush hog, and landscape rake yesterday. They also through a trailer with ramps, straps, and spare into the package as well. This is my first tractor and I get to spend all weekend moving rocks....OH JOY!

Gratuitous picture attached.

Attachments

• Kioti CK20S small.jpg
    Kioti CK20S small.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 242
   / New Kioti Owner #2  
Pulled the trigger on the CK20S HST with loader, brush hog, and landscape rake yesterday. They also through a trailer with ramps, straps, and spare into the package as well. This is my first tractor and I get to spend all weekend moving rocks....OH JOY!

hay, congrats. now the fun commences.

/ New Kioti Owner #3  
WOW what a nice rig, like that you got the trailer in the deal.:thumbsup: Have LOTS of fun moving them ROCKS.:D

/ New Kioti Owner #4  
Pulled the trigger on the CK20S HST with loader, brush hog, and landscape rake yesterday. They also through a trailer with ramps, straps, and spare into the package as well.

Apparently, I need a new dealer

/ New Kioti Owner #5  
Cool!.. have fun with the rocks.. I love to move rocks and gravel and dirt on the weekends.. good therapy!

James K0UA

/ New Kioti Owner #6  
:welcome: to the pack!

Moving rock is great fun! :thumbsup: Careful not to lift rock too high and have them come back over the top at you! :shocked: Always amazed at the power these things have.

/ New Kioti Owner #7  
Welcome my friend to the Pack!

/ New Kioti Owner #8  
Congrats ClovisMan

/ New Kioti Owner #9  
Congratulations, you have purchased a fine machine. I bought a used one and used it for everything from holding up one end of a scaffold to cleaning out pig pens. You will be suprised at how many rocks you will be able to move. Just make sure you go slow when loading the rocks and don't side load the bucket.

/ New Kioti Owner #10  
Very nice, you will have hours of work and fun with your new tractor. Be careful until you learn the basics.

Eddie