The want are web site and are going to take it from us
They offered us $200.00 for it
Big Woop
But as always we will go on and sell the **** out of Branson Tractors
Thanks again

Paul OBryan JR
OBryan Implement Sales /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ CK20 Price Check #22  
Hope you do really well with branson. Sure glad i went with Century though!! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ CK20 Price Check #23  
<font color="blue"> HST is typically faster to learn WELL, allows you to manuver in and out of places faster and safer, is safer on hills, and is better for anyone new to tractors. And anyone who has played with tractors for a long time can argue the other way, but many on this forum who have been around for a while and grew up with tractors will say that on the CUTs getting it with HST is the best way to go. Like I said, there are people who debate it, some even argue the point, but HST is a wonderful thing, sort of like using a computer with a spell checker to type a letter versus using an old manual typewriter. I can use either, but one is a heck of a lot better. Just my 2 cents.
</font>

I can't agree more. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I just came off a gear drive that I used for 5 years. I moved into a TC-40D which is an HST. This is the easiest transmission that I have ever dealt with. Two pedals, one for foward, one for reverse. The further down you press them the faster you travel. Need lower speed but more power, just come off the pedal a bit. Some HSTs also offer cruise in forward and reverse its another plus and it really comes in handy. You should at least try it before you make a final choice.

/ CK20 Price Check #24  
Paul, what will be your new site address?

I hate to see you have to part ways with Kioti, but fully understand your reasons. Their offer for your site doesn't even begin to cover the hosting and domain registration fees, let alone the development costs. When you add in the customer confusion when they go to find you and they can't, the damages to your business are astonomical.

You've always stood behind the companies you work with and Branson will gain a strong asset. We spoke with Mark last month and he is very excited to see you coming on board with them. Said he enjoyed the Moonlight Barbecue too. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ CK20 Price Check #25  
Paul, Interesting information. After countless hours of soaking up info on TBN I had planned to go with Kioti when I get home. Now, I am not at all sure that I care to deal with a company that appears to have little respect for those who helped them grow. I wonder how they treat their customers??Maybr I should be looking at Blue or Green.

/ CK20 Price Check #26  
I hardly think that this should be enough to make you switch but if you want to pay a lot more and get less than by all means do so.I have no problems with my Kioti and you'll find few ,very few if any that do. /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

/ CK20 Price Check #27  
As a consumer looking from the outside in, I have thought it a bit peculiar that 'kioti.com' did not take me directly to the 'Official Website of Kioti Tractor'. I think it was an advantageous situation for a dealer to be able to hang the 'kioti.com' moniker on his door-step. I would think most people going to 'kioti.com' expect to land at the 'Official Kioti website' but instead landed at this dealer. So it would appear to me, to have exclusive access to 'kioti.com' these past years, was of great benefit to this dealer, channeled a lot of traffic his way and he has profited by this association. I make these statements speaking generally. I have no knowledge of the agreements this dealer had with Kioti and make these statements only as on outside consumer looking in...

Don

/ CK20 Price Check #28  
Lowball you may want to contact Mr Nissan at Nissan.com he ran a website that sold PC parts and ran into the same problem with the Nissan corp. He fought them and I unsure as to the specific outcome, but the website gives a clue as to what may have happened.

Personally, I like Kioti and even have a CK20 HST TLB on order. Even if a big business runs the little guy out, I figure it's survival of the fittest. However, a parent company slapping around one of it's best producing outlets by taking their website without proper reimbursement is just plain wrong. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Almost makes me want to buy the other orange K.

Dewave /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ CK20 Price Check #29  
Paid $12400 for CK20 HST, FEL w/48", industrial tires, via internet from Rivera's in Tx last July. Shipping to So. Calif. was $840.......about the same as local tax would have been. Could not find one in CA or AZ at the time so price reflected limited availability and they knew that. I've seen it listed $1K less since then but I needed it when I got it and could not be happier with its performance........one tough little guy.

Attachments

• 349721-KiotiCK.jpg
    349721-KiotiCK.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 131
   / CK20 Price Check #30  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( As a consumer looking from the outside in, I have thought it a bit peculiar that 'kioti.com' did not take me directly to the 'Official Website of Kioti Tractor'. I think it was an advantageous situation for a dealer to be able to hang the 'kioti.com' moniker on his door-step. I would think most people going to 'kioti.com' expect to land at the 'Official Kioti website' but instead landed at this dealer. So it would appear to me, to have exclusive access to 'kioti.com' these past years, was of great benefit to this dealer, channeled a lot of traffic his way and he has profited by this association. I make these statements speaking generally. I have no knowledge of the agreements this dealer had with Kioti and make these statements only as on outside consumer looking in...

Don )</font>

Don,

That is exactly right!

When I first started looking at Kioti, I went to Kioti.com to find the "official" web site. What I found definitely was not the web site. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I'm shocked that it did not happen a long time ago. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

RedDog <font color="orange"> Kioti DK65 </font>