CK35 HST Price Check

/ CK35 HST Price Check #1  

Hdoilcan

Gold Member
Tractor
2018 KIOTI CK3510SE CAB, 2475L BACKHOE, 72 BOX BLADE, 72 REAR BLADE, 72 LANDSCAPE RAKE, 1,250 LB 55 GAL DRUM BALLAST, 2018 FERRIS IS 700Z, 26HP 810 VANGUARD ENGINE
Hello
I'm new here but have been lurking for awhile. I came to this website looking for more info on a Kubota B3200/3300. The more I've learned If decided Kubota isn't for me. This will be my first non lawn tractor but I believe the Kioti CK35 hst will fit my needs (actually taking the advice of buying a little more than what I need).
I'm looking to see what others have paid for theirs before taxes with just the fel fairly recently. I have received to prices so far of $18,300 + tax and $19,200 + tax
Both prices were for a 2013 CK35 hst, loaded R4 tires.
One dealer said thats the lowest because that's what Kioti sets the price at but from reading online I'm not sure that's the case???
Thanks in advance.

Oh and these were cash prices.

/ CK35 HST Price Check #2  
I think 18,300 is about right. Maybe a few hundred high.

/ CK35 HST Price Check #3  
Welcome to the forum.

Are you aware of the sticking hydro pedal on these tractors?

/ CK35 HST Price Check #4  
Just recently purchased a CK35 HST with loader. With current promos, you should be able to get that tractor for a little under $18K. Search on my user name for a post with more detail and lots of good buying advice.

/ CK35 HST Price Check #5  
Welcome to the forum.

Cause it happened on your Bobcat does not mean all of the line has problems. I;ve heard more Kubota 3 point problems then anything.

/ CK35 HST Price Check #6  
Welcome to the forum.

This concerned me when I was doing my research before buying, as did the issues with the Kubota 3 point issues, JD transmission/rear PTO, etc. At the end of the day, almost every tractor that was in the running, and most that weren't, had this issue or that. I was fortunate that a trusted friend of mine is a mechanic at the Kioti & Bobcat dealership. They sold a lot of Bobcat and now Kioti and he has yet to see this issue. He walked me through the issues he has seen, the couple of times they've had to split one, etc. Overall I am confident I purchased a good, solid tractor for the money but also know problems can happen and will have to deal with them (hopefully under warranty) if they do.

:2cents:

/ CK35 HST Price Check #7  
Cause it happened on your Bobcat does not mean all of the line has problems. I;ve heard more Kubota 3 point problems then anything.

I also tell people to check for the jerky hitch on the Kubotas. I would want to know about these issues before purchasing a tractor.

/ CK35 HST Price Check #8  
This concerned me when I was doing my research before buying, as did the issues with the Kubota 3 point issues, JD transmission/rear PTO, etc. At the end of the day, almost every tractor that was in the running, and most that weren't, had this issue or that. I was fortunate that a trusted friend of mine is a mechanic at the Kioti & Bobcat dealership. They sold a lot of Bobcat and now Kioti and he has yet to see this issue. He walked me through the issues he has seen, the couple of times they've had to split one, etc. Overall I am confident I purchased a good, solid tractor for the money but also know problems can happen and will have to deal with them (hopefully under warranty) if they do.

:2cents:

Dealers are very rarely "aware" of common problems.