Kioti DK50SE HST Cab vs. Mahindra 6010 HST Cab

/ Kioti DK50SE HST Cab vs. Mahindra 6010 HST Cab #11  
There was a rebate involved with buying the loader and backhoe together, but I think it lined out to about $6200.

/ Kioti DK50SE HST Cab vs. Mahindra 6010 HST Cab #12  
There was a rebate involved with buying the loader and backhoe together, but I think it lined out to about $6200.

That is cheap, I paid close to 8 k for mine.

/ Kioti DK50SE HST Cab vs. Mahindra 6010 HST Cab #13  
I checked the invoice: $6272 (there was a $72 upcharge for the 18" bucket over the 12" that we had agreed on earlier).

I'm not sure what it would have been if I had tried to buy it seperately. The dealer and I negotiated a package price, and I imagine that he invoiced it out where he had to to make the rebates and the agreed price jibe.

/ Kioti DK50SE HST Cab vs. Mahindra 6010 HST Cab #14  
CJone, it's interesting that your DK50 will still lift the rear end. So, maybe the Mahindra loader advantage, even if it's real, is an advantage only on a spec sheet that that doesn't mean much in the real world.

I was about ready to pull the trigger on the Kioti and then decided I really need a backhoe too. If I'm gonna get a backhoe, I probably want a Kubota, so I'm still figuring out what to do. The cost of the Kubota equivalent to the DK50, plus a loader, backhoe, mower and box blade, rear remotes, etc. has my wallet quivering in fear.

So far I have no complaints with the loader, I use it hard at max a lot of the time and it has not complained. The Kubota was the only other tractor in the running for me. I would imagine a DK50 with a woods bx90 would be sweet. I am in the process of building mounts fro a 9' JD backhoe that a buddy has for mine. Anyway happy hunting CJ

/ Kioti DK50SE HST Cab vs. Mahindra 6010 HST Cab #15  
Yes, the Kioti 2485 is a very good match for the DK50SE as I have one with an MIE thumb. There was no deal for me on the BH so I paid $7700 w/24" bucket (I bought the thumb seperately and installed it myself). I asked for an 18 but got the 24 for no extra cost. It is a bit too big for the hoe in anything but the softest dirt.

/ Kioti DK50SE HST Cab vs. Mahindra 6010 HST Cab
Guys, thanks for all your help. I've decided to go with the Kioti DK50SE Cab with HST. Just need to finalize the deal with the dealer tomorrow and see how long it will take to get one shipped in.

/ Kioti DK50SE HST Cab vs. Mahindra 6010 HST Cab #17  
Guys, thanks for all your help. I've decided to go with the Kioti DK50SE Cab with HST. Just need to finalize the deal with the dealer tomorrow and see how long it will take to get one shipped in.

Must post pics. Congrats

/ Kioti DK50SE HST Cab vs. Mahindra 6010 HST Cab #18  
Nice.
Let us know what options and implements you got and where you ended up on pricing.

/ Kioti DK50SE HST Cab vs. Mahindra 6010 HST Cab #19  
Pappy,
I know you've been looking hard and doing your homework on what tractor suits you best, and you've certainly done a good job at it :thumbsup:

I imagine this is sort of a one off problem with overheating, but have you seen this thread on the DK50 Cab overheating while mowing? I didn't read through it in it's entirety so I don't know if most DK50's have this issue, or its just this one, but it is worth a look, and maybe see if you could demo the tractor and try mowing with it before you take delivery of it? I just wanted to point this out.
DK50SE HST Cab constantly runs hot - Page 2

Aside from that thread, it's the only negative comment I remember seeing on these tractors (which you'll find plenty for ANY tractor you look up) and the DK50 seems like a VERY nice and VERY capable machine!

/ Kioti DK50SE HST Cab vs. Mahindra 6010 HST Cab #20  
Congrats Pappy, Kioti builds a real nice machine.