Kioti DK50SE HST Cab vs. Mahindra 6010 HST Cab

/ Kioti DK50SE HST Cab vs. Mahindra 6010 HST Cab #21  
Guys, thanks for all your help. I've decided to go with the Kioti DK50SE Cab with HST. Just need to finalize the deal with the dealer tomorrow and see how long it will take to get one shipped in.

Pappy

Enjoy the new Cab Tractor. The HST DK are capable tractors. The AC should be very nice on the hot Dallas Days. 100 degree F days seems to come along each year about this time.

/ Kioti DK50SE HST Cab vs. Mahindra 6010 HST Cab
Pappy,
I know you've been looking hard and doing your homework on what tractor suits you best, and you've certainly done a good job at it :thumbsup:

I imagine this is sort of a one off problem with overheating, but have you seen this thread on the DK50 Cab overheating while mowing? I didn't read through it in it's entirety so I don't know if most DK50's have this issue, or its just this one, but it is worth a look, and maybe see if you could demo the tractor and try mowing with it before you take delivery of it? I just wanted to point this out.
DK50SE HST Cab constantly runs hot - Page 2

Aside from that thread, it's the only negative comment I remember seeing on these tractors (which you'll find plenty for ANY tractor you look up) and the DK50 seems like a VERY nice and VERY capable machine!

Piston, I did see that thread. However, in my thread I posted on one of the general forums here asking how peoples' A/C was working, I could not discern any pattern to the satisfaction/dissatisfaction that could be attributed to brands/models. This may be one of those areas where "you pays your money and you takes your chances."

I decided that if I keep looking for a tractor that nobody anywhere has any complaints about, I'll never buy one.

/ Kioti DK50SE HST Cab vs. Mahindra 6010 HST Cab #23  
I decided that if I keep looking for a tractor that nobody anywhere has any complaints about, I'll never buy one.
Your absolutely right!
I just wanted to point it out, and as I mentioned, I think that's the only negative comment I've seen on those tractors, which says a lot because almost all others have a lot more than that :laughing: I'm a little jealous of your new cab tractor, I must admit haha

/ Kioti DK50SE HST Cab vs. Mahindra 6010 HST Cab #24  
Why would you go bigger? I am looking to buy a DK50SE for our 80 acres in southwest Missouri and was wondering if I would have enough HP to move fallen trees, pick up large rocks, bush hog on rough terrain, ect.

/ Kioti DK50SE HST Cab vs. Mahindra 6010 HST Cab #25  
Why would you go bigger? I am looking to buy a DK50SE for our 80 acres in southwest Missouri and was wondering if I would have enough HP to move fallen trees, pick up large rocks, bush hog on rough terrain, ect.

Welcome!

That really just depends on the size of the rocks/trees in question. The DK50SE has a very powerful loader for its size, HP, and price, which should let you handle pretty large stuff. In reality, horsepower doesn't factor into it much unless you're only dragging stuff, and then traction is just as important (you get into tire style and ballasting issues).

This wasn't a log, but it's still wood, and gives you an idea of what a slightly less powerful loader can do:

0C01FF11-13BC-442F-8001-04F13F3BBFBE_zpsvq0m9bsv.jpg

/ Kioti DK50SE HST Cab vs. Mahindra 6010 HST Cab #26  

I can just about guarantee you will not be disappointed with a Dk50se in the rock picking up, tree moving and bush hogging areas.:thumbsup:

/ Kioti DK50SE HST Cab vs. Mahindra 6010 HST Cab #27  
Welcome!

That really just depends on the size of the rocks/trees in question. The DK50SE has a very powerful loader for its size, HP, and price, which should let you handle pretty large stuff. In reality, horsepower doesn't factor into it much unless you're only dragging stuff, and then traction is just as important (you get into tire style and ballasting issues).

This wasn't a log, but it's still wood, and gives you an idea of what a slightly less powerful loader can do:

0C01FF11-13BC-442F-8001-04F13F3BBFBE_zpsvq0m9bsv.jpg

Bart, that is dry wood, it does not count!.. just kidding, that is still a big wad of wood.

/ Kioti DK50SE HST Cab vs. Mahindra 6010 HST Cab #28  
Good choice. It is a Tier 3.

/ Kioti DK50SE HST Cab vs. Mahindra 6010 HST Cab #29  
Good morning 1st time posting here at TBN. I'm looking to buy a tractor and wanted your thoughts on this price. 2005 Kioti DK55 4x4 with Loader - $14900 does not have cab, looks clean and taken care of with 700hrs. Is this a good price and is there any thing in particular I need to know/check with this machine? i.e. Loader problems/recalls/common problems? Thank you for your time.-Travis

/ Kioti DK50SE HST Cab vs. Mahindra 6010 HST Cab #30  
Good morning 1st time posting here at TBN. I'm looking to buy a tractor and wanted your thoughts on this price. 2005 Kioti DK55 4x4 with Loader - $14900 does not have cab, looks clean and taken care of with 700hrs. Is this a good price and is there any thing in particular I need to know/check with this machine? i.e. Loader problems/recalls/common problems? Thank you for your time.-Travis

Start a new thread and you will get lots of answers. I don't know much on the 55 so I don't want to say anything. I did a lot of shopping before picking mine up and between pricing and surfing I learned a lot. CJ